Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2012, 10:53 AM   #61
Webkinz :)
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Lucky Irish Click-To-Win on Ganz Parent Club *UPDATE!*

View Post Originally Posted by jillpfrn
The Parent club ads are usually tough to find and it usually takes me more than a few minutes to find them. I think Ganz made another error in telling us that the event would be extended through today. I spent way more time than usual, and was unable to find the ad and apparently I'm not the only one who can't find it. Has anyone found the ad today? I guess I lost my last chance to get the juke box.
No one has been able to find it in this thread, and we are the dedicated ones that seem to be doing this everyday. I have been on anywhere from 8-16 accounts. I got 2 jukeboxes. That was it which is <1% chance of getting that prize. Why bother if it's going to be that difficult.

It's like getting the hat on the Mirror Mirror ads. Super low statistical numbers on getting one of those. I got lucky today and got 1. But again, this is after doing it everyday on 16 accounts most days. Some days I only had time for my main 8 b/c all of a sudden a bit more than a week ago, the ads became impossible to find. You'd often have to click 20-25 times to get one ad, which again, IMO is ridiculous. they know we are parents. How much time do they think we actually have? They know we have to do more than one account for most of us, to get stuff for all of our kids and then for some, one for our own acct (s) like me. It often took more than an hour to get all those ads done, just the parents ones. That's not even the Peek a Newz and Zodiac Discs, and the Wish ad, and then the Mirror Mirror ads, and then the Leprechaun. I mean seriously! I spent more time on W the past 2 weeks than I have in the last couple of months. SO much to do. And not a whole lot of time to do it in with parental and mom responsibilities of running a home, in my case, Cub Scouts b/c I'm a Leader, homework for the kids, laundry, etc.

Anyone else feel their job these last 2 weeks have been WW?
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2012, 11:15 AM   #62

christinealicia has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind

Anyone else feel their job these last 2 weeks have been WW?
Yes. It's become much more time-consuming recently; to the point where I'm thinking of quitting altogether. I love WW, but I have a life too!
christinealicia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:02 PM   #63

grandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guide

OK, I guess I am confused. With all of the things there are to do on WW, why do you feel that you have to click on the ads for prizes? My grandson and I just have one account, so the likelihood of getting a rare prize is low, but so what? The green jukebox is cute and it would have been fun to get it, but it's not going to change the amount of fun we have. If the WKN news contests aren't fun any more, why not just skip them and just do some of the things you enjoy? This is supposed to be fun, not a job.
grandmina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:40 PM   #64

CMV_W is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Lucky Irish Click-To-Win on Ganz Parent Club

View Post Originally Posted by pinky38964
i wish my parents were in this club they say its too childish xD
You can play it even if you are not in a club....It is just a click ad like any other at the bottom of the screen.

Honestly with all 5 of our family accounts and playing almost every day for the Irish ad....we haven't gotten a jukebox at all yet!....Very sad!

In webkinz you only have to play it as much as you feel like. I love the game and my girls still love the game. We take breaks for days or sometimes a week but it is so nice to have it there for us when we want to play. We will not just quit it....It is a fun place!

I do however agree that the parents club thing ...the ad...is too hard to find most of the time. We all have other things we need to get done in a day and of all....being parents we will not be able to just sit and reload pages forty times to find an add we have to fill out for every family account so our kids each get a prize. This needs top be fixed!

Have fun!

Last edited by CMV_W; 03-18-2012 at 01:40 PM..
CMV_W is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:57 PM   #65
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

thank you Electrabuzz for the extension update I only have 2 accounts and because of priorities, simply cannot log on every single day, and that is all good with me

Based on your informative update, I just went over to search for ads and would like to respectfully inquire:

Is Ganz extending it only? OR are they actually reactivating the ad to click and win? I am receiving Invalid Campaign ID

Click the image to open in full size.

Attached Images
File Type: jpgParent Ad 3 18.JPG (13.5 KB, 66 views)
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 02:04 PM   #66

CMV_W is on a distinguished road

Same here. I am not getting the ad too. I have clicked over 60 times and gave up. I do see the invalid campaign Id thing too.
CMV_W is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 02:25 PM   #67
sciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to all

aw man i can't get it to appear!!!!
sciencesplat is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 03:04 PM   #68
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Just seeing the invalid campaign id as well....no ads today...

View Post Originally Posted by Oekie
Did anyone win the jukebox? I played all days but no luck :-(
We actually won several...but, 11 accounts everyday....most days we didn't have too much trouble finding the ads...

Last edited by TNVOLS; 03-18-2012 at 03:04 PM..
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 03:06 PM   #69
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I'm not seeing the ad either just the invalid campaign one.
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 03:10 PM   #70
02Tweaker is on a distinguished road

I did not get the microphone or the jukebox. I have played everyday and really wanted both of them. I checked a lot today and just keep seeing "invalid campaign ad".
02Tweaker is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: