Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 08:33 AM   #81

iamsunshine1978 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Luck Dragon Coming to Webkinz World (eStore Pet)!

Eastern dragons usually don't have wings so this guy looks like he will stand out from other webkinz dragons in that way. Who could pass up a Luck Dragon?! This guy is awesome!
iamsunshine1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2010, 10:15 AM   #82
Neiler for life
Webkinz :)

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Smile Re: Luck Dragon Coming to Webkinz World (eStore Pet)!

Yay!Another great movie pet like the cheshire cat!I love it when ganz does that.Why don't they make more stuff like that? Even though I Cannot Get Either,I still like to see Ganz pull a cool one outta the box once in a while.Thank you,Ganz!
Boltaway is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 12:35 PM   #83
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Are you serious? They couldn't even name the PSI differently? Ugh! xP
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 01:54 PM   #84

mybuckets will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by MamaDragon3
It seems that us adults and those who have actually seen The Neverending Story actually like this guy. It's a dragon, so I must have it, no question.

For those of you wondering, all the puppets in The Neverending Story have that same look--they were created by the Muppets studio, so have always looked like Muppets to me. It was a great movie, though.

Here's a pic of Falkor:
Click the image to open in full size.I totally agree with you! I have seen this movie about five times! I even said the dragon looks like him!
mybuckets is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 03:23 PM   #85
Lil Kinz

twinfriendz is an unknown quantity at this point

Unhappy Re: Luck Dragon Coming to Webkinz World (eStore Pet)!

I like the Luck Dragon's Item's but the Dragon itself looks kind of old. Not the cutest pet i've seen.
twinfriendz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:22 PM   #86
keenako

Soy Powder is on a distinguished road

Cute, but I'd like to see a webkinz Vellossa Raptor. It better not be estore! Must anialate estore! RAWR!
Soy Powder is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 09:22 PM   #87
loves Tobuscus

jasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm... Not a big fan of this one..... It doesn't really look like a dragon to me... And the PSI could be better. Sorry about all these negatives, LOL...
jasmine1919 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 10:01 PM   #88
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

why do they keep naming things the same? its just weird and annoying

and LOL it looks like a bunny lol lol lol
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 08:46 AM   #89
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by twinfriendz
I like the Luck Dragon's Item's but the Dragon itself looks kind of old. Not the cutest pet i've seen.
Yes, but a Luck Dragon is old If you have ever seen the movie, Falcor is old. Luckdragons have NO wings, but can fly because they are made from fire and air. They are also supposed to be able to breathe blue fire They are supposed to look like dogs. They are called 'Luckdragons' because of the luck they have in all they do.
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 06:35 PM   #90

Sugar_Pebbles is an unknown quantity at this point

Cute, I love Dragons!
Sugar_Pebbles is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: