Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-24-2011, 08:25 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Love Kitten for Sale at Ganz eStore, Love Puppy for Sale at Ameriwade! (UPDATE: Love Puppy Sold Out!)

A new front page story has been added:

Love Kitten for Sale at Ganz eStore, Love Puppy for Sale at Ameriwade! (UPDATE: Love Puppy Sold Out!)

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Love is in the air as retailers everywhere gear up for Valentine's Day 2011, and Webkinz retailers are no exception. For those of you who have been wondering if the Love Kitten would return to the Ganz eStore this year, your question has been answered. The Love Kitten is currently available for sale, and Ganz has announced that it will be for sale each day between now and Valentine's Day.

In other big Valentine news, Ameriwade just announced this morning that they've posted the Love Puppy for sale on their website! This rare plush pet was in high demand even before it was officially retired, nearly four years ago. If you're looking to get your hands on one, hurry, supplies are limited.

UPDATE: Ameriwade is now SOLD OUT of their limited Love Puppy stock.
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2011, 08:30 AM   #2
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Love Kitten for Sale at Ganz eStore, Love Puppy for Sale at Ameriwade!

I hope I can get the Love Kitten.

I checked ameriwade and the Love Puppy is $139 there. I was thinking it would be the same price as regular webkinz and was getting angry for a second, considering I paid $210 for mine last summer. I figured you guys should know about the price beforehand before you jump on it on ameriwade.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 08:30 AM   #3
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Love Kitten for Sale at Ganz eStore, Love Puppy for Sale at Ameriwade!

Wow, thank you so much for the information. My daughter has always wanted the Love Puppy. I thought I was off the hook, but I guess I'll have to consider buying it now.
peacemom is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 08:34 AM   #4
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by peacemom
Wow, thank you so much for the information. My daughter has always wanted the Love Puppy. I thought I was off the hook, but I guess I'll have to consider buying it now.
Even though it's $139 on ameriwade, it's still a little bit cheaper than places like ebay so if you can afford it, I would go for it at ameriwade. I know you are considering doing that peacemom, I am just sending a message out to other people.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 08:36 AM   #5
Call me Haley

Cozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the way

Cool! I wish that I could get the love kitten. But I am not allowed to get anything from the estore.
Cozyy is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 08:36 AM   #6
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Ok I thought it was officially rereleased for a limited time, looks like that's not the case. Ameriwade just has old stock of them based on that crazy price. I know it's cheaper than other places but it's just a webkinz (to me). I was thinking the psi trading price would tank and considering what I traded for the ones I have I was a little worried LOL

Hopefully those that want one bad and are willing to pay that price can get them now. I have extra estore points. Might have to get that kitten. Hmm
Old 01-24-2011, 09:01 AM   #7

Sudowoodo1231 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow....
A L-O-V-E P-U-P-P-Y
Thats CRAZY! I thought they were limited!!!
I just got one of ebay for $15, and the price on Ameriwide is something I can't afford....
But the love kitty is cute!!
I wanna get it
Sudowoodo1231 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 09:35 AM   #8

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Thanks for the info. Will check out Ameriwade.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 09:41 AM   #9
Antarctica 2009

Post Re: Love Kitten for Sale at Ganz eStore, Love Puppy for Sale at Ameriwade! (UPDATE: Love Puppy Sold Out!)

NO WAY! THE LOVE PUPPY! OMG! I'M LIKE SCREAMING NOW! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET THIS LITTLE GUY FOR THE LAST YEAR BUT I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY! I hope this pet is at a good price! I don't really care about the Love Kitten, but a Love Puppy for sale! Now THAT tells a different story!
Old 01-24-2011, 09:49 AM   #10
Antarctica 2009

Post Re: Love Kitten for Sale at Ganz eStore, Love Puppy for Sale at Ameriwade!

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Even though it's $139 on ameriwade, it's still a little bit cheaper than places like ebay so if you can afford it, I would go for it at ameriwade. I know you are considering doing that peacemom, I am just sending a message out to other people.
I looked at a Love Puppy for only $119 to buy on eBay! To cheapest price I've seen so far! I guess the prices are going down because of the economy these days. Anyways, now it's out of stock, so I guess I'll buy it off of eBay! And I'm new to WI so don't be hard on me!
Closed

Tags
alley&kate&ali

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: