Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2012, 08:41 AM   #81
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: The Lorax Comes to Webkinz World! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
I looked on WKN and it says the floaty starts on the 18th.
View Post Originally Posted by joi
Well, that settles it - thanks for the reply
You're welcome!

Here's the WKN quote:Watch for the Lorax floating through Webkinz World between February 18 and March 3 when you can click on him to win exclusive prizes.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2012, 11:41 AM   #82
Diabetes Awareness

bratzdoll8 is on a distinguished road

Hi, the video challenges for th lorax are not working i can not finish the quest....any help?
bratzdoll8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:35 PM   #83

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Me too! There is some sort of glitch with the Lorax video. Anyone able to help me out?
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:38 PM   #84

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

Earlier someone mentioned using Google Chrome to watch the video. I have tried IE and Firefox and it wouldn't work but it did work with Google Chrome.

Good luck
suzette424 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:26 PM   #85
spookybaby282 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by kid-at-heart
I am playing this quest Right Now!!! One day early?!?

[IMG]http://a1.sphotos.ak.*****.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/395940_10150682237918072_658383071_11093015_784732134_n.jpg[/IMG]

And i have the prize! Just figuring out how to post a pic!!!!

And I have the prize, just figuring out how to post a picture?!

Click the image to open in full size.

This is Little Moo with his prizes from the Lorax!
the statue is totally awesome! where did you get it?!? my challenges say my prizes are the tree thing and some sort of vehicle (i forget what its called)
spookybaby282 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:30 PM   #86
aurorasplace

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

I am confident that they will work the bugs out of the Lorax video because frankly I am too lazy to go through the process of downloading web browsers in search of one that works. LOL PLEASE Ganz work out the video bugs for us adventures that have depend on Internet Explorer. : )
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:32 PM   #87

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

No guarantee that a new browser will work, because they don't work for me. I shall try to be patient to. Glad to see the tweet mentioning that Ganz not only knows about it, but is working on it!
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:44 PM   #88
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

The video just worked for me with firefox...
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:20 PM   #89
spookybaby282 is on a distinguished road

i have another question... do the dig spots reapper everyday? or once i dig them are they gone and thats it?
spookybaby282 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:57 PM   #90
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
I looked on WKN and it says the floaty starts on the 18th.
Thank you SO much Beautykinz! I stared at the screen waiting for over an hour last night and am so happy I won't be doing that again tonight!
Thank you!
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure park, double d scotland, give us our prizes ganz!, jellydonut!, seuss! seuss!, video will not work!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: