Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2012, 10:25 AM   #51
luvey53
Webkinz :)

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

Default Re: The Lorax Comes to Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
You can still do the next one Luvey.

Just click on the Guide Book in the top left to pick the other quest
You can switch quests in the middle. I was on 3/5.
luvey53 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2012, 10:52 AM   #52
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: The Lorax Comes to Webkinz World!

Yes you can switch. It will say that your inventory gets hidden (it doesn't delete it, you just won't see the new items you got until after to log out and back in again) and you get the "loading page" again, but you can start a new quest in the middle of another (or switch many times between them) if you want.

-----------------------------------------------------------
unrelated, but will likely merge..:

I was having trouble with the videos (the first one stopping after 2 sequences and the other one stopping after the 3rd question). Someone suggested FF instead of IE.
I actually went to try Chrome and IT WORKED!! I was able to finish the video sections with Google Chrome

Last edited by elymic; 02-15-2012 at 10:55 AM..
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 11:26 AM   #53
kwebtoy

emmesparkle has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: The Lorax Comes to Webkinz World! *UPDATE*

ITs fun to have quests on accounts with no adventure pets. Thanks Webkinz!!!!!
emmesparkle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 11:42 AM   #54

vickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to all

No videos for me on Firefox or Google. Both are set to accept outside ads, so I don't know why nothing is working.
vickylw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 11:56 AM   #55
kid-at-heart has a spectacular aura aboutkid-at-heart has a spectacular aura about

I am playing this quest Right Now!!! One day early?!?

[IMG]http://a1.sphotos.ak.*****.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/395940_10150682237918072_658383071_11093015_784732134_n.jpg[/IMG]

And i have the prize! Just figuring out how to post a pic!!!!

And I have the prize, just figuring out how to post a picture?!

Click the image to open in full size.

This is Little Moo with his prizes from the Lorax!

Last edited by kid-at-heart; 02-15-2012 at 11:54 AM..
kid-at-heart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:40 PM   #56
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

I can't get either video challenge to work for the quests so I am basically stuck,.I get no pop up nothing. I also noticed I am not getting my regular daily quest.

kid at heart that is an awesome prize! Congrats!
betsey2u is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 01:50 PM   #57

annabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roost

i have done a few quests but for some reason i cannot find the seed in the first step of the adventure...it says to leave the garden but then no seed...any clues out there how i find it? thanks friends
annabanna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 02:00 PM   #58
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by annabanna
i have done a few quests but for some reason i cannot find the seed in the first step of the adventure...it says to leave the garden but then no seed...any clues out there how i find it? thanks friends
You have to leave the garden then turn around and go back in. Then you dig in the dirt patches to find the seed.

I hope you have better luck then I did on the digging. Every one I went to said freezing then on the very last spot in the whole room is where I found the seed hiding. Good thing I still had digs from the Valentine quest so I had plenty.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 02:05 PM   #59

annabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
You have to leave the garden then turn around and go back in. Then you dig in the dirt patches to find the seed.

I hope you have better luck then I did on the digging. Every one I went to said freezing then on the very last spot in the whole room is where I found the seed hiding. Good thing I still had digs from the Valentine quest so I had plenty.
thanks so much, i would never have tried that...wishing everybody better luck-i am glad i got some digs too. thanks thanks again
annabanna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 02:22 PM   #60
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

Cool so the adventure park quest came out on the 15 not the 16.

Now the Newbies thing is unexpected.
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure park, double d scotland, give us our prizes ganz!, jellydonut!, seuss! seuss!, video will not work!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: