Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2012, 08:10 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: The Lorax Comes to Webkinz World! *UPDATE*

At home, I did not have the ads on the right side once I chose KinzChat for the AP. At the other house, I had the ads and I was able to just click the circle that i had to play the video on the left under the friend picture of who I had to talk to next . At home, I'd click it and nothing happened.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2012, 10:09 PM   #112

dreamykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I was finally able to see the videos and wanted to let others know. After several different browsers, I went back to IE9 which I don't normally use and changed the security settings to the lowest possible. Finally I was able to see the video even though I couldn't see all the ads on the side or the lorax on the map. So try reducing your security until you get done with them, then change it back. Good Luck!
dreamykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:32 PM   #113

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Changed my resolution...tried the video again...no luck whatsoever! Sure hope Ganz fixes this glitch! March 2nd is coming fast!
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:59 PM   #114

geochick will become famous soon enough

Still cannot see the videos. Have tried ALL of the suggestions posted here- cache, resolution and browsers (FF, IE, Safari, Chrome).

Yesterday (Monday) afternoon Ganz said the tech support had a fix and that it would be working by mid-late afternoon today. The prizes look so cute, but the players are losing interest.
geochick is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 05:11 PM   #115

August kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hard
August kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hard

It just let me watch the video even though the ads weren't loaded on the side. Still waiting to see if the room where the Lorax is will load...

Yes! It's working for me know!!!

Last edited by August; 02-21-2012 at 05:11 PM..
August is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:10 PM   #116

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

The glitch must be fixed! Was able to view the videos and finished up both challenges this afternnon. Ahh...happiness. Cute prizes. Good luck to all!
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 06:54 PM   #117
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by DebDybs
The glitch must be fixed! Was able to view the videos and finished up both challenges this afternnon. Ahh...happiness. Cute prizes. Good luck to all!
Lucky you. I can only get as far as watching the vids. For both of the quests, after the video part ended.....it ended.

For the quest from Sally, I got to answering the questions...

For the direct-from-Lorax quest, just the end of the video, with no questions following, no instructions, no nothing.

Then for both..just a blank green vid screen.
serendipitydoda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 07:29 PM   #118
Tinkerbell52

Tinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi DebDys, may I ask what type of computer and browser you are using?? I am on a MacBookPro with Safari - no luck! Also have PC with Internet Explorer; I can play the Lorax Trailer on the ad, but, in the park a blank videl box comes up. Thanks so much.
Tinkerbell52 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:45 AM   #119
ailmcgilmne

Default Re: The Lorax Comes to Webkinz World!

HELP the vedeo will not work i tryed 14 times what do i do i am sick of it
Old 02-26-2012, 12:59 PM   #120

geochick will become famous soon enough

Finally could do the videos! Had given up and decided to be satisfied with the dig prizes. After digging all of the piles in the Lorax garden, suddenly the video popped up and started to play for the bears quest. Moved on to the underwater quest, and when I got to Salley cat for the video, it too started to play!!! Was able to complete the quests. Moved on and used the same system to complete two other accounts. Used Firefox as the browser. Will see if this works for the remaining accounts.
geochick is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure park, double d scotland, give us our prizes ganz!, jellydonut!, seuss! seuss!, video will not work!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: