Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2012, 03:55 PM   #101
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

bratzdoll8 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Lorax Comes to Webkinz World! *UPDATE*

Hello everyone, does anyone know if the video glitch has been fixed? Thanks
bratzdoll8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2012, 08:05 PM   #102
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

So much fun!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:09 PM   #103
Lil Kinz
friendly1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lightbulb Re: The Lorax Comes to Webkinz World! *UPDATE*

Hello all,

I was having troubles getting the videos to play and contacted customer support at the very end of the day, and they said their tech team had just discovered the issue and are hoping to push a fix on Tuesday.

However, they said until then if you increase your screen resolution to anything ABOVE 1024x768 then the videos should work, and I tried it and they were right!! As soon as I increased my computers screen resolution the videos worked and I could play through the quests!!

Give it a try, they said it should work for everyone!

Thanks Ganz!!
friendly1 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 10:08 PM   #104

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

that didn't work for me glad it did you for you...hope they get it fix soon
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 11:08 PM   #105
Lil Kinz
friendly1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: The Lorax Comes to Webkinz World! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by cfent57
that didn't work for me glad it did you for you...hope they get it fix soon
Hi cfent57, what did you increase your resolution to? And did you try clicking the login button on the home page after you changed your resolution? Or do you have the login page bookmarked?

Customer service mentioned it needs to be higher than 1024x768 and to click login on the home page after changing it, don't use a bookmark of the login page
friendly1 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 08:39 AM   #106

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I played on Google Chrome and was able to get the prize after the video. I was on a different browser (can't remember which one) and could watch the video and answer the questions but it would get stuck and not send me for the prize.

Google Chrome seems to be faster than IE, so it may be worth downloading if you don't have it yet.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 08:40 AM   #107
Diabetes Awareness

jnut1 is an unknown quantity at this point

My resoluation is higher than this and I can not get it to work. Will have to try back next week.

Have a great day everyone.
jnut1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 07:21 PM   #108
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I can get both videos to play and I can answer the questions on the one of them but I can not get them to register as complete in the adventure. I watch them over and over, logged out and in and re-watched them and they will not register as completed tasks.
fumble99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:09 PM   #109

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I could not get it to play on my computer at home no matter what, but I tried it at someone else's house and it worked.Kinda felt silly doing it, but gotta advance in the quest! I hope they fix it so everyone can do it.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 07:52 PM   #110

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Where is the Lorax video for the Lorax quest? I don't have the box checked for 3rd party ads, so I should be able to see it right? I can't even find the video to watch. When I'm in the adventure park, the place where my ads go is blank. where is the video at so I can watch it?? Any help is appreciated. thanks!
alexandi is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure park, double d scotland, give us our prizes ganz!, jellydonut!, seuss! seuss!, video will not work!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: