Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-21-2013, 10:34 PM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Loot Bag Prizes Retiring, New Prizes Coming Soon!

A new front page story has been added:

Loot Bag Prizes Retiring, New Prizes Coming Soon!

Click the image to open in full size.
Webkinz Newz is announcing the retirement of the three Loot Bag Prizes pictured above: the Dunce Cap, the Chocolate Zingoz, and the Zum Balloons. The exact date of this retirement has not been announced yet, but it will be SOON! Of course new prizes will be introduced to replace them and we are all anxious to see them.
Loot bags are obtained at the end of a Webkinz Party, held either in the Clubhouse or in your own webbie house. Party Packs can be purchased with your KinzCash from the W Shop in Webkinz World. Invite some friends over, play games, eat a special treat or piece of party cake, and at the end of the 30-minute party you can bring a loot bag home. Each loot bag contains three random prizes. You can learn all about Webkinz Parties and Loot Bags in our WIKI by clicking HERE.
The Dunce Cap is particularly interesting due to its history, and you can learn all about it HERE.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2013, 04:18 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Default Re: Loot Bag Prizes Retiring, New Prizes Coming Soon!

Thanks so much for letting us know!
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:27 AM   #3
SERTOP

WebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talent

I never thought that Ganz would retire loot bag prizes. I guess I will schedule a party soon. Good thing I have those prizes. I wonder how much these will be worth in a few years. I can't believe I have stuff that is retiring. I hope everyone can get these prizes before they are retired. I bet I will be invited to a lot more parties than usual.
WebkinzBoss is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:25 AM   #4
scotlandd

scotlandd is in a reputation heavenscotlandd is in a reputation heavenscotlandd is in a reputation heavenscotlandd is in a reputation heavenscotlandd is in a reputation heaven
scotlandd is in a reputation heavenscotlandd is in a reputation heavenscotlandd is in a reputation heavenscotlandd is in a reputation heavenscotlandd is in a reputation heavenscotlandd is in a reputation heavenscotlandd is in a reputation heavenscotlandd is in a reputation heavenscotlandd is in a reputation heaven

I already have those I would do party's more often if it worked right.....
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:06 PM   #5
Call Me Sunny
Banned
gentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguise
gentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguise

Thanks for the info! I don't attend parties, though.
gentleperson is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:08 PM   #6
☀ Kellie ♥
Gift Guru

mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for the info
mom w charm is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:27 PM   #7
ow, I love my

foopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for the info, I have all the prizes except for the dunce cap. : ( I need one of those...
foopetsrock2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 09:23 AM   #8
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

I better start attending some parties! I want to have a few of each of those prizes.
R3dRulez is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:39 PM   #9
smileylol will become famous soon enough

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! well at least theres gonna be new ones
smileylol is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 04:20 PM   #10
Banned
Halo4 will become famous soon enough

The hat looks pretty cool, Thanks for the post!
Halo4 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, googles always prevail

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: