Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-19-2011, 07:20 PM   #41
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Long Lines Reported at Dr. Quack's Clinc, Sick Pets Spotted All Over Kinzville

Thank you for posting FIA! What is going on in WW?
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2011, 07:21 PM   #42
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Long Lines Reported at Dr. Quack's Clinc, Sick Pets Spotted All Over Kinzville

Well..it is cold and flu season after all...lol...we've had several pets visit Dr. Quack today....
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 07:29 PM   #43
reikiemery is on a distinguished road

I really wanted to know why all of my pets got sick today now i know...
After i saw this i took my pets to doctor quack they got better but when i logged on later they where all sick again! My poor babies I really want them to get better soon!

WW ROCKS
reikiemery is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 07:29 PM   #44
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I think Arthur put something on that sleigh that is not good for our pets. That's the one thing we all have in common. That or the theory that it's toomanyeventitis.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 07:30 PM   #45
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I haven't been on WW today. But i've had pets been sick before this was reported
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 07:32 PM   #46
KelliAnn11

Kelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by gentleperson
yeah, that happened to me! When i was at quizzy's, my scottish terriers's happy and health bar dropped to 75. Then, when i was on level 7 of smoothie moves, i quit and he was sick again! Luckily, i went to dr. quacks and he's is feeling better. I hate seeing webbies that are sick!
I decided to play Smoothie Moves after discovering that it was the game of the day just after 12am KT, this morning. As soon as I finished playing, I also noticed that my pet was sick. I haven't been on enough yet today to know if the problem is more widespread on my account, though. I did think it was odd at the time, so I'm glad to hear that it wasn't just me!
Kelli-Ann is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 07:38 PM   #47
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

yea that happened to me too!!!! it was sooooo random!!!!!
oh well my pet is alllll better now
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 07:44 PM   #48
Diabetes Awareness
Lil Kinz

Mom2MnW will become famous soon enough

Have been logged in to Webkinz for about 2 1/2 hours straight. Played with two pets. First pet got sick after about 20 minutes at 4:24 pm. Took to Dr. Quack, bought medicine and put to bed. Then played for exactly 2 hours (in the stadium and then gardening and decorating a few rooms) when second pet got sick at 6:24 pm. Took her to Dr. Quack, meds and to bed. Both pets were mostly happy and healthy and about 84% on hunger. Then dropped straight to 75% on happiness and health. So I decided to just send everybody to the spa and see if that helps! (For anyone who doesn't know, the spa is in travel agency and takes care of all pets at one trip.) Anyway that's my little story about this strange epidemic.
Mom2MnW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 07:54 PM   #49

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

my pet got sick out of nowhere. Made me mad.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 07:59 PM   #50
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Long Lines Reported at Dr. Quack's Clinc, Sick Pets Spotted All Over Kinzville

Oh my geebies......I just got back from a two week vacation and was not able to access WW so I better get crackin and check on my lovely webbies.
Thank you for the update....off to see if they are all okay.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: