Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-19-2011, 05:10 PM   #21
Unregistered

Default Re: Long Lines Reported at Dr. Quack's Clinc, Sick Pets Spotted All Over Kinzville

View Post Originally Posted by allycat1112
Hmm, hasn't happened to me yet. Well, I hope all those sick pets feel better soon!
Yes. I brought my first Webkinz, Cinnamon Roll, to the clinic, and five minutes later I took her back there.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2011, 05:19 PM   #22
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Re: Long Lines Reported at Dr. Quack's Clinc, Sick Pets Spotted All Over Kinzville

All my pets are healthy,
I only had to take one of my pets to Dr.Quack once since I joined WW.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 05:20 PM   #23
Webkinz :)

Princess Pony is a jewel in the roughPrincess Pony is a jewel in the rough

I haven't gotten onto WW yet, but earlier today one of my sisters told me that her hamster is sick. Poor webkinz! I guess it's the illness season.
Princess Pony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 05:24 PM   #24
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

I had the same problem happen. I logged on this morning and within 5 minutes my little webbies were getting sick
I'm surprised Dr. Quack hasn't gotten it yet
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 05:25 PM   #25
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

My AlleyCat was sick today too. I got her health back up at Dr. Quack's, then took her on vacation to finish bringing her back up to full health and happiness.

Funny thing... my young daughter LOVES Dr Quack, and every time I log into WW she starts yelling "Duck! Duck!" Our pets have been to see the doctor more in the last two weeks than they have in the last three years
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 05:26 PM   #26

chicknbemus is on a distinguished road

my lil webbie became ill thismorning too, dr quack said she had a very bad sore throat...feeding her lots of popsicles
chicknbemus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 05:26 PM   #27
!

meeshelyse is a forum hero
meeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum hero

I've had to take my poor autumn owl bebo to dr. quacks twice now! His health is back up but he is one uphappy camper and nothing is cheering him up!
meeshelyse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 05:31 PM   #28

Glamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud of

I had to take my favorite pet, Tabby the yorkie twice in the same hour. I gave her the medicine and took her to the spa. I eventually put her to bed and switched to another pet to finish my gardens.
Glamourqueen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 05:32 PM   #29
lugwee has disabled reputation

yeah maybe since its flu season or something they wanted to have a flu season for webkinz too? or maybe its just a glitch? i don't know but i was gardening then all of the sudden my pet got sick! my happy and health levels dropped to 75! sadness
lugwee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 05:34 PM   #30

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

My pet got sick today too. I think it was the 10 slices of pizza she ate.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: