Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-20-2011, 05:30 PM   #101
hat even
Webkinz :)
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Long Lines Reported at Dr. Quack's Clinc, Sick Pets Spotted All Over Kinzville

I know right! Shiner got sick! (My deluxe golden dragon)
girlzluv2play is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2011, 06:36 PM   #102
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Long Lines Reported at Dr. Quack's Clinc, Sick Pets Spotted All Over Kinzville

ME TOO!!!!!! My oldest pet, Ginger (spotted leopard), was complaining of a sore throat, and Dr. Quack prescribed medicine, jelly, and popsicles, and that she stayed in bed and didn't talk for a week. That will be hard for Ginger, she loves to talk to me! LOL!! My poor baby....
Old 11-20-2011, 07:11 PM   #103

bearlove will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Long Lines Reported at Dr. Quack's Clinc, Sick Pets Spotted All Over Kinzville

it has not happened to me yet.
bearlove is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:01 PM   #104
HalfPrincess06

GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!

Aw, poor pets! And what a cute bunny! is that the angora bunny?
GHRS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 10:25 PM   #105

rlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossible
rlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossible

Oh, that is odd--for the first time EVER, one of our pets got sick yesterday, too.
rlla is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 05:40 AM   #106
ptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant future

Why isn't this happening to ALL accounts? After having 4 of my guys get sick in an hour I logged off for the night. First thing I noticed when logging in yesterday morning was that my Spotted leopard was sick. That has never happened before. Yet no one else in my family is having their pets get sick. Very, Very Strange.

My first thought was that it had something to do with the challenges - not true in my family. I have finished all of mine and got sich little friends but on the other hand another family member finished theirs yesterday without as much as her pet's HHH numbers going down.

Can hardly wait to hear the "offical" reason from Ganz.
ptandme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:32 AM   #107

webpol134 is on a distinguished road

I think but I'm not sure about it that maybe if one webkinz is sick it passing the virus to the other webkinz??? I mean like real life . I know it's only webkinz but still . Like if you'r healthy and you sees too much sick people you can get sick too . So i think maybe if you'r in the clubhouse you don't know if the pet which is talking with you is helthey or not . So if one guy goes with a sick webkinz and talk to someone maybe it can pass around (!) ? Then it can ( maybe ) pass it to you'r other webkinz? iI don't know that's just what i think
webpol134 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:57 AM   #108

ottermellon is an unparalleled talent
ottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talentottermellon is an unparalleled talent

could be a conspiracy for the new "webkinzcare bill" floating around in kinzville...
calling for mandatory health insurance...
maybe all the "mayors in kinzville" need to meet in the clubhouse to negotiate this...

be well all,
ottermellon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 11:53 PM   #109

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

At first I had really thought it was because of the challenge where you have to feed your pet 10 burgers!! All that junk food made them sick! But no, guess it's just flu and cold season! All mine had sore throats too.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 04:15 PM   #110
Lil Kinz
vabadger1999 is an unknown quantity at this point

My pet got sick too! I didn't exactly know why, but I think it was because of too much trading in the trading room... I do it like 12 hours a day! with the same pet... she's an alley cat! My user name is vabadger. The cat's name is Lilly! she is very nice and has very cool clothes, so friend me!
vabadger1999 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: