Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 08:25 AM   #21
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Lollipops are Harvested

Now they are very pretty!!!
Thanks for sharing!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2009, 08:26 AM   #22
mechaman

do you get one by get the butterfly or if now please tell me
Old 10-25-2009, 08:29 AM   #23
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

LOL! Are these Estore? I love 'em! GIANT LOLLIPOPS!
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 08:56 AM   #24
Webkinz :)

saramykitty is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Pengo
That's good. But any new word on the Candy Cane seeds? I've had my puppy for a month now - this is getting absolutely ridiculous. It seems to me that the ONLY way to get Ganz to actually FIX anything is to shame them into it with front-page articles pointing out their "glitches". Why on earth it would take them THIS long to fix such an easy problem - with an advertised PSI, no less - is mind-boggling. My family has practically stopped buying anything new from the Webkinz line because of these problems and that's a real shame because the artists and designers do a terrific job. It's the programmers and the terrible "customer service" that are the real issues. I wish they'd get their act together, but I really can't see it happening.
you don't have to nit buy they just do and don't adopt them that second.i might have over 50 webkinz( i don't know i didn't count yet) and only about 15 are on a account and i lost a code for one(myi got in chrismas 2006)
saramykitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:51 AM   #25
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

wait...are these from the estore?
kittyhub54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:03 AM   #26

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by basbunch
My seeds planted first day okay, then were nothing but a blue box for two days, then back to okay. Tonight was my second candy cane harvest. I'd try to dock them and plant again.

I just love the garden!
Thanks, basbunch! I have tried planting them THREE times so far and I have had to get Ganz to pull them out of my room three times. I don't want to plant them again until they say it's 100% ok, because the blue box locks me out of the room about 80% of the time. *sigh* I might just **** it up and plant them again soon, anyhow.

View Post Originally Posted by saramykitty
you don't have to nit buy they just do and don't adopt them that second.i might have over 50 webkinz( i don't know i didn't count yet) and only about 15 are on a account and i lost a code for one(myi got in chrismas 2006)
Maybe that's a better idea. Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by Kenzielemur
My candy cane seeds grew and i harvested them, and i planted the lollips and can not wait for them to grow.
Yes, a few worked and most did not. That's what makes it so frustrating and so hard to understand. It's also probably why Ganz is not "wasting time" fixing the glitch: it didn't happen to EVERYONE.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:14 AM   #27
The name's Olivia.

WebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to all

That's cute!! Maybe I'll buy some seeds next time.

View Post Originally Posted by kittyhub54
wait...are these from the estore?
Yes, you buy the seeds and then these grow.

Last edited by WebkinzLuvr6; 10-25-2009 at 10:14 AM..
WebkinzLuvr6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:37 AM   #28

Sweetroll27 is on a distinguished road

How do you get lolly Pop seeds? is it a pet item or and estore? congrats I have the candycane seeds but i want the lollypop one too.
Sweetroll27 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 11:22 AM   #29
3 cheers 4 Ghana!

smileywebkinz is a splendid one to beholdsmileywebkinz is a splendid one to beholdsmileywebkinz is a splendid one to beholdsmileywebkinz is a splendid one to behold

Cute and yummy!

View Post Originally Posted by smileywebkinz
Cute and yummy!
smileywebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:34 PM   #30

Tallbear is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by jep624
Cool, I planted two of them, but they are not ready to harvest....
CONGRADS!!!!
Love the Lillipops! Where do you get them?
Tallbear is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
=] snickerdoodle [=

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: