Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 11:43 PM   #11
NDmaria
Webkinz :)

NDmaria has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Lollipops are Harvested

Thanks for the pic. Now I know what I myself will be harvesting in just a few days. Awesome!
NDmaria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2009, 12:01 AM   #12
flowergoddess1200

gothfairy is on a distinguished road

it looks nice im going to have to get one
gothfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:31 AM   #13
STARSTRUCKKBOii

WeBkInZLUvAhH is an unknown quantity at this point

This is cool, thanks for the picture!
Unfortunately, I still am unable to get into my garden because of the fact that Ganz has STILL not fixed the Peppermint Puppy's PSI. I am still locked out of my garden and if I ever do get the chance to get into it, I can't even dock it and replant. Get it together Ganz. Fix these glitches!
WeBkInZLUvAhH is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:46 AM   #14
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

i haven't been watering mine everyday but i'm gonna check tomorrow and see if maybe i have some lollipops for harvesting!
evlangelfire89 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:58 AM   #15
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

I am getting hungry.

Nice treat for halloween
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 02:46 AM   #16
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Pengo
That's good. But any new word on the Candy Cane seeds? I've had my puppy for a month now - this is getting absolutely ridiculous. It seems to me that the ONLY way to get Ganz to actually FIX anything is to shame them into it with front-page articles pointing out their "glitches". Why on earth it would take them THIS long to fix such an easy problem - with an advertised PSI, no less - is mind-boggling. My family has practically stopped buying anything new from the Webkinz line because of these problems and that's a real shame because the artists and designers do a terrific job. It's the programmers and the terrible "customer service" that are the real issues. I wish they'd get their act together, but I really can't see it happening.
My candy cane seeds grew and i harvested them, and i planted the lollips and can not wait for them to grow.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:16 AM   #17
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

how cute. nothing like growing your sugar fix in the garden!!!

that is awesome.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:08 AM   #18
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

Wow what a funky plant, that's really cool!
Jthegymnast is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:24 AM   #19
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Pengo
That's good. But any new word on the Candy Cane seeds? I've had my puppy for a month now - this is getting absolutely ridiculous. It seems to me that the ONLY way to get Ganz to actually FIX anything is to shame them into it with front-page articles pointing out their "glitches". Why on earth it would take them THIS long to fix such an easy problem - with an advertised PSI, no less - is mind-boggling. My family has practically stopped buying anything new from the Webkinz line because of these problems and that's a real shame because the artists and designers do a terrific job. It's the programmers and the terrible "customer service" that are the real issues. I wish they'd get their act together, but I really can't see it happening.
Agreed.

Also, congratulations, basbunch! And thanks for the update, Cows.

Last edited by hummingbird333; 10-25-2009 at 07:24 AM..
hummingbird333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 08:01 AM   #20
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Oh how "sweet"! I love them! I wonder what flavour they are? Thanks for sharing!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
=] snickerdoodle [=

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: