Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-04-2009, 05:02 PM   #11
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: Lionfish Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

Interesting....underwater fireplace.....kind of an oxymoron. LOL
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2009, 05:03 PM   #12
♥Team Alice♥
Webkinz :)
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

Wink Re: Lionfish Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

OK! that is adorable, I'm so going to have to get this fish.
I think it's has a neat PSI , saying has this is only like the third
Or so fireplace. AND its underwater! I love its food, it's relly
cute and if i get it ill have 3 underwater pets!
kathryn236 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 05:07 PM   #13
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Hmm i'm not too impressed.... Another Stove.... wow i can't believe it

Yeah i mean, how can a stove light underwater... SCARY!
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 05:19 PM   #14
sawyersuperstar

Sawyer4325 has a spectacular aura about

this pet is noot so cool but his item is sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sawyer4325 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 05:32 PM   #15
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Wow; an underwater fireplace! What a great idea! Look out, phyisics, ganz is going to make fire burn under water. Also, has anyone noticed how many PSFs are shrimp? Weird, aye?
megan100160 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 05:43 PM   #16
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Interesting....underwater fireplace.....kind of an oxymoron. LOL

I love the PSI and hope to get the pet, anxious to see how long the fireplace will stay lit. The piece will go very well in an underwater room, I will just keep my pets away from it and pretend it is a cave
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 06:51 PM   #17
Laus Deo!!!

psalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud of

Um sorry to all those who like thie fish but I think it is the weirdest fish I have ever seen!
psalm135 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 07:01 PM   #18

nickistheman is on a distinguished road

ohhhh i really like this pet!! i will have to get it! the item is cool. i like that ganz is branching away from normal pets
nickistheman is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 07:17 PM   #19
katy01

horsegirl94 is a jewel in the roughhorsegirl94 is a jewel in the rough

too bad it has spikey fur (as i call it) it doesnt really look good with spikey fur. o well . its cute still the PSI is pretty darn nifty too hehe
horsegirl94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 07:30 PM   #20
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

Cool find! Thanks for the update FIA!
dumblonde693 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheese!, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: