Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2008, 07:35 PM   #41
bluedolphin2
Gifted

bluedolphin23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: LIMITED TOO!! HAS WEBKINZ!

my shop has all of the new ones exept the duck and thats the one I want
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2008, 10:07 PM   #42
Feed me Seymour
Gift Guru

gnomie13035 will become famous soon enough

thats neat.....i usually get mine from hallmark, or a local drugstore
gnomie13035 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2008, 10:09 PM   #43
Webkinz :)

tkleihauer is an unknown quantity at this point

Limited too is also very expensive...I was there today and a figurine is 6 dollars!!! Not to say 16.50 for a webkinz!!
Old 02-05-2008, 10:09 PM   #44
allykat1234

My limited too store has webkinz and the new ones
Old 02-05-2008, 10:11 PM   #45
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

i know that, but htye are SO expensive. the webkinz are around $27, lil' kinz near $13, figurines for $7, and clothes DOUBLE the normal price, selling for $15!!!!!!! i bought my love frog there b/c i REALLY wanted one. it cost almost $18. the next week i walked into puzzle zoo and they had it, for only $13. the key is PATIENCE. limited too thinbks they can sell their webkinz for mnore b/c they get new ones in faster than most stores. but if you wait, they will be for sale much cheaper at other stores within a week.
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 02-05-2008, 10:15 PM   #46
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

But they are SO much more expensive than most places. At our Limited Too they were $16.50! Well, I can go downstairs to the Hallmark and get them for $12.99. That kind of turned me off.
smitchell is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 09:19 AM   #47
Webkinz :)

MileyHannah123 is an unknown quantity at this point

omg THEY ALSO HAVE THE:kanga::sch:!
Old 02-06-2008, 10:02 AM   #48
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

i know!!!! I went there and they were $16.50 and i went down the elevator to American Greetings and they were $12.75 since mine is going out of buisness in the next few weeks theyll be on sale, so maybe i can get one.
arodfan727 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: