Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-17-2013, 12:04 PM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Lily Pad Theme Retired From W Shop!

A new front page story has been added:

Lily Pad Theme Retired From W Shop!

Click the image to open in full size.
Interior decorators in Webkinz Insider will be saddened to know that the much beloved Lily Pad Theme was retired today from the W Shop. This charming theme which included the amusing vehicle Swamp Runner Fan Boat, was one of the original Webkinz themes dating back to 2005.

Click HERE to see all the items from the Lily Pad Theme, in our WIKI.

While all the items are gone from the W Shop, most will still be available for purchase from Arte in the Curio Shop, and will be known as Arte's Favorites. The prices will vary from 20% above the original price, to bargains from 5% off to 40% off. Happy bargain hunting!
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2013, 12:09 PM   #2
Happy Holidays!
Webkinz :)

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Lily Pad Theme Retired From W Shop!

thanks for the update. I'm so glad that I stocked up on this theme, it's 1 of my favorites.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:42 PM   #3
HEY YOU
Gifted

1212blue is a crafty citizen1212blue is a crafty citizen1212blue is a crafty citizen
1212blue is a crafty citizen1212blue is a crafty citizen1212blue is a crafty citizen1212blue is a crafty citizen1212blue is a crafty citizen1212blue is a crafty citizen1212blue is a crafty citizen1212blue is a crafty citizen1212blue is a crafty citizen1212blue is a crafty citizen1212blue is a crafty citizen1212blue is a crafty citizen1212blue is a crafty citizen

Wow this was my least expected theme to become retired....
I was hoping for the funky girls room or cheerleader room. Why does webkinz keep getting rid of the good room themes. The winter wonderland room theme now this!
1212blue is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:44 PM   #4
Begin Again by Tay
Gifted

sophii8 is a WIzard
sophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzard

Yeah...ganz retired one of the best old themes. Why don't they retire the ones that no one ever uses? like the cheerleader or ballet theme? I did not expect that theme to be the one retired.
sophii8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:54 PM   #5
brother0906 :D

brother0906 flows towards the sea of knowledgebrother0906 flows towards the sea of knowledgebrother0906 flows towards the sea of knowledgebrother0906 flows towards the sea of knowledgebrother0906 flows towards the sea of knowledgebrother0906 flows towards the sea of knowledgebrother0906 flows towards the sea of knowledgebrother0906 flows towards the sea of knowledge

First Winter Wonderland, now this. My two favorite themes, gone.
brother0906 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:04 PM   #6
e are wacky!
Gift Guru

Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven
Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven

I did not love this theme. However, I will really miss the Butterfly Chairs! That was one of my favorite items. Hopefully I have bunches throughout my rooms!
Dustbunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:04 PM   #7
Xxcutiepie321xX

Xxcutiepie321xX has much to be proud ofXxcutiepie321xX has much to be proud ofXxcutiepie321xX has much to be proud ofXxcutiepie321xX has much to be proud ofXxcutiepie321xX has much to be proud of

OMG i was not thinking they would retire this theme. At least i have it all, i thought the diner theme was going to retire cause i was watching the sales.
Xxcutiepie321xX is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:08 PM   #8

9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness
9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness

That was my favorite theme! Good thing I got all of it though!
9blaise9 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 02:19 PM   #9
Who Cut the Cheese?

chantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicness
chantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicnesschantal101234 is epic beyond epicness

Wow shocker!!! I have to say I didn't see that coming! Well I guess on the good side we still may be able to purchase it from the curio shop.
chantal101234 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 02:40 PM   #10
RecordsFooFoo!

SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!
SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!SamanthaFooFoo is a WI addict!

o wow i did not think that theme was going!!!
SamanthaFooFoo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, samanthafoofoo was here, team danika!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: