Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-19-2007, 05:56 PM   #1
pandapawn43

Default Let's ALL say Thank You to all of the WI Staff

Hi Everyone,

before I make my lecture I would like to Thank the members of WI for making WI a very interesting place. Ok Here's my lecture:

This one's for you WI Staff. This website is one of the best websites ever. Justin has done so much work to make WI happen. I would like to notify most of the WI Staff that I know of. I know the Forum Protecters. They are a nice cute couple who keep WI hold together. valej makes everyone happy and never get's mean. She is a very social person and she's fun to PM with her. So give her a PM telling her how great she is. I can't spell her name but she starts with a C. Sorry C! LOL! I will call her C until I figure it out. C is a helpful person! She can make WI seem like fun! More fun than Webkinz! Now that's a shocker. She is good at teaming up with others. She can be fun and is never, ever mean! She makes her commitment to make WI a better place! There is another Forum Protecter but again I don't know who she is. But I would like to thank the Forum Protecters of WI! Next I would like to notify the Moderator. The Moderators have the big job to make sure each of the threads and every one of those posts/threads are perfect. Uppies is one of them. We don't always see her posting but we know she is there reading our posts/threads and making WI better one second of time! I don't know anymore Moderators but I would like to thank the Mods of WI! I would mostly like to thank Justin! He works so hard to make WI better than ever. I hope that he continues to help out! I would lastly like to thank the Webkinz Police Force Members because they not only help out WI but help out Webkinz. Good Job, WI Staff of 2007!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2007, 06:04 PM   #2
HelloMoto123

Default Re: Let's ALL say Thank You to all of the WI Staff

Yeah Give A Big Hand To Those Peps
Old 07-19-2007, 06:13 PM   #3
valej

Thank you, your sooo kind!!! You know, its not half as fun without all you awesome members!
Old 07-19-2007, 06:27 PM   #4
Gifted

tupelohunny19 is a jewel in the roughtupelohunny19 is a jewel in the rough

High five to the staff!
tupelohunny19 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2007, 06:34 PM   #5
monkey4u97
Gifted

ilovewebkinz97 is just really niceilovewebkinz97 is just really nice

100% Agreed!!!!! Thanks Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Much Its A Great Site!! And This Is My Official 700th Post!! Yay!
Old 07-19-2007, 06:41 PM   #6
Meowww
Gift Guru

soccerismylife004 will become famous soon enough

Thank you soooo much u guys r the best!!!!
soccerismylife004 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2007, 06:42 PM   #7
Pupspawz

Ya our staff is so nice and friendly
Old 07-19-2007, 06:42 PM   #8
WaylonJennings

NOLAgirl will become famous soon enough

I agree !! This is my one and only webkinz hangout place. We all love our webkins and you guys make that experience so much better by keeping us informed, allowing is to discuss and interact and trade ideas and info and post funny bloobers. Everyone on this site has been great. Everyone who helps with managing this site is to be commended. You make webkinz much more fun than it is on the site. The hint's and lists of sales and rares is so valuable!!
Ya'll rock !! I'll be donating $ to ya'll as soon as I get my credit card fixed. Do ya'll accept webkinz items as donations - then you could use them for prizes or some other purpose. I know its not the same as cash but it is one way that many could easily give, even small kids with no credit card paypal access as a small thank you to you guys.
Old 07-19-2007, 06:47 PM   #9
Garrett

I agree too!!! valej is awesome!!! and so is every other staff member!!
Old 07-19-2007, 06:57 PM   #10
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by bedfordbucs95
hidbgdfnmbgf

Please do not spam
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: