Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-2012, 01:40 AM   #71
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: The Leprechaun Returns To The Club House March 7th *UPDATE*

Patience... Wednesday is maintenance day, and he will probably show up after maintenance today.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2012, 01:50 AM   #72
Webkinz :)

Tia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Patience... Wednesday is maintenance day, and he will probably show up after maintenance today.
Good thinking... though we have our collection pots here in Europe, it's almost 8 am our time, 7 am in Webkinz EU time. (it goes by UK time I assume, we are one hour ahead where we live.)
Tia218 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 01:54 AM   #73
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I thought Maintenance was every other Wednesday... and as they are adding a new challenge next week the 14th I thought it was next week...

I have had no time really and have 3 days left till my brother's wedding and I have so much to do still for it... I have been here for weeks and the final days are crazy crazy crazy
I don't think I will get a chance to get him today if he doesn't show up even if there is Maintenance I will miss the first day
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 01:56 AM   #74
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

DAWN!! Have missed you!!!!! Happy brother's wedding to you and yours! xoxoxo
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 02:02 AM   #75
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by vanberk
DAWN!! Have missed you!!!!! Happy brother's wedding to you and yours! xoxoxo
Thank you I have missed WW, WKN and WI so much the past 6 weeks for sure. So little time to myself
He thinks cuz I am the Matron of Honor that I have to do all of the wedding prep

I just hope I have enough days to collect the 6 needed... I know we have more then 6 days to collect but I am afraid that Thurs, Friday and Sat I will not even get online at all, cutting out those days automatically.....
I was hoping to get it the first day to ensure I get some
Ugh!!!! After waiting for all that time, at exactly 2 am it kicked me out of the clubhouse...
Old 03-07-2012, 02:02 AM   #76

Tia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonder

ooohh.... 7 am my time.... club house closed to business!
Old 03-07-2012, 02:03 AM   #77
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Cool as !
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 02:05 AM   #78

Can't get back in to try now, it's saying servers are all busy...
Old 03-07-2012, 02:09 AM   #79
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Tia218
Can't get back in to try now, it's saying servers are all busy...
Getting the same message...
Old 03-07-2012, 02:23 AM   #80

DMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socks

Just found him in Light Blue collectors room 2:20AM

Wow, he sure didn't stay very long (like 2-3 minutes) but, I was able to get the red coin...
so, guess he is out there Good Luck Everyone!!

Last edited by DMTig; 03-07-2012 at 02:23 AM..
DMTig is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: