Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2012, 06:17 PM   #41
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: The Leprechaun Returns To The Club House March 7th

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
Leprechaun in Clubhouse now in Asian.
Did you actually see him or are you just going by the popup message. As others have said, they have no icon for the prizes so I don't think he will be there until midnight NA time.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2012, 06:27 PM   #42

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Woot! I almost forgot today is ...March 7th on my asian account. I can't wait to get a new fridgerator, I hope he is a good little Leppy this year.
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:47 PM   #43
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
Did you actually see him or are you just going by the popup message. As others have said, they have no icon for the prizes so I don't think he will be there until midnight NA time.
I am so sorry. I could not find this thread again tosay that Iwas just going by the popup message. It is now past 8 AM in Asian so am going to look for him now.

There are 9 waiting in the Super Chef Room for several minutes but no Leprechaun and there is no Pot to the right of the room to collect the coins. It looks a tough he is not showing until tomorrow everywhere.

Last edited by gomommu41; 03-06-2012 at 06:47 PM..
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:53 PM   #44
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Anyone found him on an asian acct yet?
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:22 PM   #45
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

I tried earlier in several rooms for quite some time with no luck.
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:03 PM   #46

catscats is just really nicecatscats is just really nice

the frige is a pot of gold fridge it holds 6 items

cant wait to get it and look for the little green guy
catscats is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:20 PM   #47
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

I havn`t seen him yet! He is announced to arrive tomorrow.

Good luck everyone with finding him!

I love the looks of the prizes!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:28 PM   #48
rchurch14 is a jewel in the roughrchurch14 is a jewel in the rough

i have a asian account have tried and waited so long and have not have not seen him this is not good.
rchurch14 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:30 PM   #49

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I just checked one of my asian accounts and the icon you click on to show what coins you have collected is not showing up on the screen yet.

I don't think he will appear until that shows up. So asian accounts will be almost a day behind on this one.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:54 PM   #50
MorganasMom

kristaw5 is a forum hero
kristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum hero

On my Asian account I have been in the runway room for 34 minutes and no leprechaun. I will try my Euro account also.
kristaw5 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: