Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-2012, 10:58 AM   #141
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: The Leprechaun Returns To The Club House March 7th *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
You will find the Leprechaun Tracking Thread here:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post26194611
Yeah, Weeberlily. I knew you'd put us on the right track!
beekay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2012, 11:00 AM   #142
Webkinz :)

Tia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by meow with me
what sound does the leprechaun make

he speaks to you, with a nice Irish accent.

I've kept my webkinz in the room while I've lurked elsewhere online and he's easily heard. I've caught him 7 times now with our 3 accounts.

Doesn't seem to be much of a pattern to the timings either. Other than fairly often, perhaps every 9 minutes or something crazy since he seems to pop up on an odd time too. Like 10.29 for example.

I'm waiting for him now too
Tia218 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:07 AM   #143
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I got him at 1105 in Blue Super Chef Room
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:08 AM   #144

Tia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonder

he's in blue exercise... count your lucky
Old 03-07-2012, 11:10 AM   #145
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

The Leprechaun speaks and says "Time to Collect Colors" "Has Anyone seen me pot of gold?" And other cute sayings LOL ... And he is very loud
I had my volume at a 20 and he was louder then I thought

Last edited by dawnscott1; 03-07-2012 at 11:24 AM..
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:19 AM   #146
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Ahh i see he finally came out after last night,i better get going
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:39 AM   #147
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Thanks so much for the redirect Webberlily!
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:46 AM   #148

Just got 2 more within the last 10 minutes so another 3 hours to wait here, nice to think we'll have at least 4 each by bedtime tonight. (wishing I hadn't had to go out grocery shopping this afternoon. lol

What happens after the first 6? Is it still worth collecting for trade/food value at all? Obviously not so carefully/obsessively but just for when we are in the clubhouse anyway.
Old 03-07-2012, 04:47 PM   #149

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

That's a cool fridge even though when I first saw it I thought it was a chair.
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:50 PM   #150

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

He seems to pop up quite often in the Mirror Room....which is pretty annoying when that particular room isn't even open for all players. That could (and should) have been thought out quite a bit better!
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: