Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-2012, 07:20 AM   #91
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

stuffedwithfun is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Leprechaun Returns To The Club House March 7th *UPDATE*

I can't get in to Webkinz World at all. It says I am in line. Webkinz News is down too.
stuffedwithfun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2012, 07:21 AM   #92
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

guess he moves around a lot...
scienter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:24 AM   #93

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by stuffedwithfun
I can't get in to Webkinz World at all. It says I am in line. Webkinz News is down too.
I am getting the same messages. Both Webkinz and Webkinz Newz are unavailable.
silverqueen1949 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:25 AM   #94
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

I found the leprechaun easily enough..just stay in the room and wait.....
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:30 AM   #95
Lead me to the cross

coolbigsis is sweet stuff
coolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuff

WOW! Didn't take you long at all XD
coolbigsis is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:33 AM   #96
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

Down for me too

I hope it's up soon.
catsinparadise is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:34 AM   #97

Microwave Safe has a spectacular aura aboutMicrowave Safe has a spectacular aura about

Both are down for me too. They have been down since I got up at 5am and it is 6:34 here now. Blah.
Microwave Safe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:34 AM   #98
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by silverqueen1949
Try using this link: Welcome to Webkinz
I have the same problem with webkinz world and webkinz newz, too. The line to webkinz world did not seem to be going anywhere, so I just used the link above.
MintyPuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:36 AM   #99
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by silverqueen1949
Same here. I'm really not liking the new clubhouse. Nothing is working for me.
crosses is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:49 AM   #100

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Was lucky to find the leprechaun by chance in the Mirror Mirror room. Was doing my job at the Employment Office and all just stopped! I logged out only to find the same message..."you're in line"...This sure seems like a maintenance to me. Sure hope it's fixed soon. I've got lots to do in Webkinz World. Good news...got the tiara from the Mirror Mirror trailer. Now if I could just get that red apple!
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, jellydonut!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: