Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 09:44 AM   #531
Webkinz :)
beadprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

One leaf so far day-just cider.
beadprincess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2009, 12:32 PM   #532

magpiepb is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

Last night I played with the dock showing for almost 3 hours, no leaf. The day before 2 hours before I saw 1 leaf. Is anyone else having this problem? Any solutions. Thanks
magpiepb is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 12:54 PM   #533
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

Yes i am having the same promble this years fall festival is a joke i have been on everyday since its been going on 2 hours in the afternoon and 2 at night i have only seen 2 in 4 days they need to do something its not right i messages webkinz and no resoponse yet i hope they fix it by 2night since its over 2morrow
lindsay2116 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:07 PM   #534
mariap is on a distinguished road

I called Ganz yesterday regarding the slow/no leaves situation. I was told the programmers ARE NOT going to change the frequency of the leaves. Fall Fest is as is. I was also told a majority of the leaves will fall between 3-6 pm (when the kids are home from school). The CSR stated many people are calling to complain and that Ganz will take the complaints in consideration for the next Fest.

I find it interesting that Ganz thinks children are actually home from school around 3pm considering alot have activities and/or programs that keep them at the school until a parent can pick them up AND that they think a child or anyone wants to sit staring at a screen for 3+ hours to see a leaf go bye that they can't even click on.
mariap is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:26 PM   #535
hoa, I'm
Gifted

leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by mariap
I called Ganz yesterday regarding the slow/no leaves situation. I was told the programmers ARE NOT going to change the frequency of the leaves. Fall Fest is as is. I was also told a majority of the leaves will fall between 3-6 pm (when the kids are home from school). The CSR stated many people are calling to complain and that Ganz will take the complaints in consideration for the next Fest.

I find it interesting that Ganz thinks children are actually home from school around 3pm considering alot have activities and/or programs that keep them at the school until a parent can pick them up AND that they think a child or anyone wants to sit staring at a screen for 3+ hours to see a leaf go bye that they can't even click on.
3pm? Kids home from school? I guess the economy is good and everyone stays married.

We gave up on Fall Fest two days ago. Our eyes were going buggy from staring at the screen for two hours. I will miss having a Wall Plate. I had hoped to group 4 together as art. But alas, we will carry on in our daily lives being odd and working until 6 pm with a kid in latchkey.
leahsmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:18 PM   #536
mainewebkinz is on a distinguished road

worst fall ever spend atleast an hour or 2 on every night and my child spends an hour one leaf all week she is soooo sad. why do they do this every year just do nothing if you can not get it right.
mainewebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 08:27 PM   #537
charlesandbeth is on a distinguished road

I honestly feel like ganz doesn't care about us anymore. We have complained about the pattern of the different "fests" falling, and they don't seem to do anything about it. It honestly gets worse and worse. Webkinz is supposed to be a kid site, and my child gets an hour on the internet a night. It is upsetting to see my child crying after sitting here for a whole hour and not getting one leaf. I sat here for several hours, and I didn't get one leaf. One floated across the screen once, and when I clicked it the account froze and I had to log out. The customer service should be listening to people's complaints.

View Post Originally Posted by mariap

Ganz needs to understand that we aren't all in the same time zone. 3 to 6 eastern time is noon to 3 here. My children aren't even out of school at that time!

Last edited by charlesandbeth; 09-24-2009 at 08:27 PM..
charlesandbeth is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 08:29 PM   #538

bearwatts is an unknown quantity at this point

i have found 3 leaves in total what a pain
bearwatts is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:06 PM   #539
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

I love Fall Fest! <3
RexfordButchBD is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 08:47 AM   #540

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

ok, so now it is over, & boy was that VERY upsetting. 4 accounts, cleared cache, refreshed, rebooted, 2 pcs, cleared temp internet, cleared cookies &

NOTHING

Nothing on any account, NO prize what so ever. I can't believe it.

WE kept hoping we could make up for it the next day & so on... And we checked for hours every day & even late @ night, early am.... what a great disapointment. Unbelievable.
Maeffy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: