Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 03:16 PM   #521
Webkinz :)
beadprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

Just got my first leaf of the day-another place setting. Oh well. Better than nothing.
beadprincess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2009, 04:27 PM   #522
linz2116

Thumbs down Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

i really dont know why i have only seen 2 leaves i wait 6 min after i log in and nothing i even sent ganz a message they didnot respond to it yet when ever they do this stuff some accounts get a lot and some dont does it matter how much money u have or how many pets u have i wounder can someone help
Old 09-23-2009, 04:34 PM   #523
Areyel
Gift Guru

Areyel is just really niceAreyel is just really nice

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

For the last 2 days I have been on 4 accounts. @ europe and to american. I watched from 12-2. The American accounts had absolutely no leaves both days! The Europe ones had about 3 each. It must be because it is 7pm in the Europe time zone.
To catch any leaves with an American account, I guess you gotta play in the evening!
Areyel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 05:03 PM   #524
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Anyone else have a problem getting past page 51? I want to read the news posts and cant.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 05:18 PM   #525

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by susbrain
I went on to mabey win a Fall Festival Place Setting, Pressed Leaf Wall Plate, or Autumn Striped Sweater, but all I have been winning constantly is the Decorative Wheat Sheaf, Autumn Sunset Toque, Decorative Cornucopia, Hot Apple Cider, Potted Elm Tree, and Baked Butternut Squash. I have many multiples of these that I don't even want and not one of the ones I do want! How ironic.
Any ways, please answer my question of where ever did the Corn Husk Doll go? I really, really want it! Is it retired or did you just accidentally leave it out of the list? I thought you could win it last year but it wasn't on the list in the post. Thanks!
I can't get to the last pages of this thread, so your question may have been answered, but in case it was missed --- the Corn Husk Doll was retired. In fact it wasn't around in 2008 (my first Fall Fest). So I have only seen pictures of it, never in "virtual" real life. It hasn't been available since fall 2007.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 05:19 PM   #526
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Today, the leaves are just as slow now after the kids are home from school. I don't think they are more frequent now. They even seem to be coming less frequently. Still about 1 per hour, but now I have 7 accounts open, and there are still some accounts that haven't found any in the last hour.

I have gotten a few pop-ups that said I was inactive and asked if I wanted to continue to play. I think that means that their programming didn't work for at least two 6-minute cycles. Most of the screens will flicker every 6 minutes, but the ones that didn't then got the pop-up. It is mostly the charm forest necklaces on the pets that flicker. Every time it flickers, you have a chance of seeing a leaf (or your happiness/health/hunger meters are going down).

Good luck everyone!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 05:30 PM   #527
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

three hours no leaves
kandym is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 05:49 PM   #528
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Okay, now I am seeing a few more leaves than before. If you still aren't seeing leaves, try logging off and then back on your account. Good luck!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:37 PM   #529
Banned
HannahBonanza is on a distinguished road

Three leaves in an hour. thanks so nucleardan, the Floor Flicker idea worked for me!
HannahBonanza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 07:40 PM   #530
shanna23

shanna23 is on a distinguished road

I have found if you log out and log back in a leaf will float by in the first 15 minutes
shanna23 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: