Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2009, 08:38 PM   #501
Webkinz :)

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

I gave up yesterday but decided to try again today, nothing. Sitting in rooms for hours is no fun.
I got two leaves this week-end and none yesterday or today. Has anyone gotten any trees?
I don't know why I'm trying so hard for items that aren't even new.
Pinky Sue is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2009, 08:41 PM   #502
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

I have an American account, I have cleared my cache 99 times this week, I have gotten many prizes, yes there has been a lag, but i feel that I got a lot. If you are really serious, you need to make sure your pop ups are off and that you have cleared your cache.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 08:55 PM   #503

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Just sat in WW for over an hour. I read the news, webkinz stories, Miss Plumpy's questions and answers. Then I went to my pet's room and garden. Nothing...Nada...Zero...Zilch!!!!!! I'm sick of having to clear my cache every single time something goes wrong!!! My pop ups and fire wall are all off! Too much trouble just to try and catch a leaf that usually turns out to be a food item. Not much fun in WW tonight!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 08:58 PM   #504
Mad at Ganz!

catekinz will become famous soon enough

At least I know I'm not the only one that is disappointed with fall feast this year.
I have 9 accounts logged in and watching for leaves. Last year I was jumping around a lot trying to keep up with the leaves, this year I have to ask if all the leaves fell off the trees already and the kinzville city works came by and cleaned them all up, because I hardly see any flying. In the last hour I have seen 6 leaves. It costs me more to keep the pets fed then it's worth to try and catch leaves.

Ganz - Please have the city works dump the leaves back out and turn on the fans, lets get these leaves blowing around for everyone. It's not like these leaves, or the prizes cost you anything... And you should be making more than enough from the high prices on the eStore.
catekinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:40 PM   #505

Kattinz is on a distinguished road

2 Questions: How do I clear my cache? I can't seem to remember!
2nd question, Has Ganz responded to all of these complaints people have made about the leaves?
Kattinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 10:00 PM   #506
Diabetes Awareness

starwolfspirit will become famous soon enough

Same as everyone else, I've been on every day for multiple hours at a time since the leaves first "started flying" (supposedly) on Asian accounts Friday and I've seen only three leaves total, one of which I wasn't able to catch because it wouldn't respond no matter how frantically I clicked it as it tracked across my screen. The other two yielded only potted elms, unfortunately. I would have pleased to see any of the new items, even the squash. I've tried all the tricks, clearing my cache, etc. but it doesn't seem to help any here. Three leaves since Friday is pretty pathetic.
starwolfspirit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 10:04 PM   #507

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

Thanks for the updats COWS... I really wish I still played webkinz because they are always coming up with new activites and fun events
Smile is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 11:48 PM   #508
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Our Asian accounts started out well last week..and when Saturday began..it was if everything slowed down....a leaf or 2 here and there..very few and far between in the NA accounts..no matter what time (shouldn't matter anyway)...on the 15th..when the ribbons started flying..I timed them..and they..were coming on the 6 minute schedule.....OK Ganz,,,why would you change something that actually works..just program that into the leaves..We don't care if we don't see hundreds of leaves in a day's time ...but, more than 2 in an hour's time would be nice.
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 12:44 AM   #509
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

I for one have had a lot of fun with the leaves! I just love the "plate!!"

I hope I can get more of those and less of the "cider" haha
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 01:10 AM   #510
Gifted

BubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't done bad; I've caught 23 leaves since it started... 6 squash, 6 sweaters, 5 wall plates, 2 place settings, 2 potted trees, a toque, and a cornucopia. But yeah, at times they're few and far between. Hardly caught any at all in my rooms...maybe 2 or 3...I've caught most of them at Quizzys Corner. Might as well make some kinz cash while waiting for the leaves.
BubbaGump is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: