Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2009, 10:34 AM   #481
I should be working!
Webkinz :)
 
nucleardan's Avatar
nucleardan is just really nicenucleardan is just really nice

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

I have to say I agree with the 'sparse fest', but I have been on several American accounts over the weekend and have at least one of everything. The weekend was much more fruitful than yesterday or today. I saw the most ever around 4-6 pm KT yesterday, I had 4 leaves 6 minutes apart. Since 500 KT this morning I have seen only 1. I do wish they were more plentiful, but look at the logic. If people with 8 accounts open at once are catching 5-6 or 10 an hour on each account like we all want, imagine the final count after a week! That's a lot of pixels, but really not a lot for Ganz. We just want our kids to have fun catching them. Wish it were different!
nucleardan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2009, 10:51 AM   #482
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)
 
SnowCrystal's Avatar
SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

View Post Originally Posted by nucleardan
I have to say I agree with the 'sparse fest', but I have been on several American accounts over the weekend and have at least one of everything. The weekend was much more fruitful than yesterday or today. I saw the most ever around 4-6 pm KT yesterday, I had 4 leaves 6 minutes apart. Since 500 KT this morning I have seen only 1. I do wish they were more plentiful, but look at the logic. If people with 8 accounts open at once are catching 5-6 or 10 an hour on each account like we all want, imagine the final count after a week! That's a lot of pixels, but really not a lot for Ganz. We just want our kids to have fun catching them. Wish it were different!
I agree. But, there are a lot of people like me that have enough of the old stuff from last year, and all we want is one of each of the new items for each of our family's accounts. If I had that, I wouldn't be here now with 7 accounts open. I would be done "searching" and I wouldn't have to waste all of this time staring at a computer screen. If they would give every account one of each of the new prizes as a "welcome to Autumn" gift, I bet there wouldn't be as many accounts open, and then nothing would crash like it did last night when I was getting the "Please wait..." after everything I did and the stadium didn't work for the 8pm competition.

What I don't like is that some of my family's accounts have yet to see a leaf today (even after over 2.5 hours) and I really feel bad for the children with only one account because they may not get any leaves this week if they only have limited computer time available. If Ganz would take out the random programming and guarantee 1 leaf an hour per account that would be okay with me. I don't need as many ciders as I have, but it would be great if I could get at least one wall decoration and one sweater for each of my family's accounts.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 10:57 AM   #483
Webkinz :)
mainewebkinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

leaves are far and few between again this year on for over 2 hrs and only had one leaf come across. hope for more today
mainewebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 10:58 AM   #484
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp
 
canonymous's Avatar
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I agree. But, there are a lot of people like me that have enough of the old stuff from last year, and all we want is one of each of the new items for each of our family's accounts. If I had that, I wouldn't be here now with 7 accounts open. I would be done "searching" and I wouldn't have to waste all of this time staring at a computer screen. If they would give every account one of each of the new prizes as a "welcome to Autumn" gift, I bet there wouldn't be as many accounts open, and then nothing would crash like it did last night when I was getting the "Please wait..." after everything I did and the stadium didn't work for the 8pm competition.

What I don't like is that some of my family's accounts have yet to see a leaf today (even after over 2.5 hours) and I really feel bad for the children with only one account because they may not get any leaves this week if they only have limited computer time available. If Ganz would take out the random programming and guarantee 1 leaf an hour per account that would be okay with me. I don't need as many ciders as I have, but it would be great if I could get at least one wall decoration and one sweater for each of my family's accounts.
I hear you!

I would just like one of each new item on each account. I have not been seriously hunting this year. it is too disappointing.

I did not even bother to remind my nephews and nieces about Fall Fest this year.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 11:25 AM   #485
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)
 
gomommu41's Avatar
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

SnowCrystal, you have not done badly this morning. Mine have mostly been in euro and in asian only from 7:23 til 9:30. At 10 I switched to Euro accts. I don't recall getting any to speak of in Amer since the beginning.
On Fri I think I got about 4 all day in Asian. I will be quiting in a little while.
Just got 1 in euro. Sweater. got 1 in each euro at 11:13 and 11:14 also. guess I will hang around for a while longer. Missed 1 while typing. shoot. I am watching my acct and a friends. the missed 1 was on my acct. So funny I just sent her one of my 4 sweaters this morn and the one I just got was on her acct. She will be happy.

A friend said the leaves fall during the activities hours. That seems to work for me
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 11:36 AM   #486
Webkinz :)
 
kittypinck's Avatar
kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

i am really disappointed with the leaves this year as so far i have only got 3 items and have been on webkinz twice a day for nearly 2 hours each time on dock display pages since it started. i am now getting fed up of waiting and am wondering if it is just bad luck or general lack of leaves.
kittypinck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 11:49 AM   #487
Webkinz :)
 
bsburn99's Avatar
bsburn99 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

I have a theory about the leaves. I found that waiting in a room (your own or in the clubhouse) is not a good place to catch leaves. When you see a leaf in a room and you click for it, your pet will start to move where you clicked and your clicking won't work again until your pet has stopped moving. This occurred to me as I was in my treetop room this weekend. I remember clicking furiously last year while in the clubhouse and not catching the leaf, thinking, "I know I clicked on that leaf!!". Anyway, that's my theory. Best to NOT be on any room but maybe on the newspaper or another screen that you see your dock in. Good Luck!
bsburn99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:05 PM   #488
RegsH
Gift Guru
 
RegsH's Avatar
RegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

Oh, rats. I was hoping to check WI and find that leaves were falling fast and furiously. *sigh* I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up, huh?
RegsH is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:29 PM   #489
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru
 
kayembee's Avatar
kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 
Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

View Post Originally Posted by bsburn99
I have a theory about the leaves. I found that waiting in a room (your own or in the clubhouse) is not a good place to catch leaves. When you see a leaf in a room and you click for it, your pet will start to move where you clicked and your clicking won't work again until your pet has stopped moving. This occurred to me as I was in my treetop room this weekend. I remember clicking furiously last year while in the clubhouse and not catching the leaf, thinking, "I know I clicked on that leaf!!". Anyway, that's my theory. Best to NOT be on any room but maybe on the newspaper or another screen that you see your dock in. Good Luck!
That is very frustrating A way around that is to make sure you are in edit mode when you go into your pet's room instead of 'walk'. That way your pet won't walk as you are trying to click

I find the best place to watch for leaves is on the Contact Us page. A little boring, but I always have another web page open so I can browse elsewhere while I'm waiting for leaves.
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 01:02 PM   #490
Webkinz :)
 
WgirlsMom's Avatar
WgirlsMom has much to be proud ofWgirlsMom has much to be proud ofWgirlsMom has much to be proud ofWgirlsMom has much to be proud ofWgirlsMom has much to be proud of

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

I usually hang out in quizzy's corner and make some KC while waiting for the leaves.
WgirlsMom is offline Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:04 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts