Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2009, 09:39 AM   #471
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

Sorry. I have 3 sweaters and no Wall Plates.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2009, 09:42 AM   #472

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

very disappointing I have gotten one leaf in the last 3 hours...((((
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 10:20 AM   #473
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Angry Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

I got one leaf today. An orange one. Got a cornucopia. Have four so far. Mad I didn't get a tree. Of a wheat sheaf. Arrgh!! This Fall Fest offically stinks!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 10:23 AM   #474

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

Day Four, 4 leaves = 2 hot ciders; 2 butternut squashes ..... I never thought it would happen but this Fall Fest is worse than last years.

My sister says: In my humble opinion Floating, Falling or Flying Leaves are just as much of a myth as Sasquatch and Champ, the Lake Champlain sea monster.
I officially decline to believe they exist and will search no longer... :/

jarrett44racing: i have had no luck either, here it is day four and i have four items to show for all the hours i have stared at my computer screen. i have resigned to my fate - there really isn't a Fall Fest in my accounts.

Last edited by yingyang94; 09-22-2009 at 10:23 AM..
yingyang94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 10:24 AM   #475
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Aaahhhhhh!!!!!! I want three elms, two sheafs, and five squashes!!!!!!! That is not gonna happen!!! Wish ganz would fix it right now!!!!!!

No trading allowed.
~Jennielou

Last edited by Jennielou; 09-22-2009 at 10:27 AM..
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 10:26 AM   #476
Areyel
Gift Guru

Areyel is just really niceAreyel is just really nice

I have been watching for a couple of days now with 2 computers and 4 accounts up. The only accounts that I have seen leaves at all in are my 2 Europe ones! I have not seen one at all in my American one. I did see 2 leaves the first night in my Asian Acount, but none since. This is really tough! I have gotten one wall plate, 2 sweaters, a cornecopia and the rest food. Anyone gotten a tree or wheat sheaf yet?
Areyel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 10:28 AM   #477

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

I have to chime in and add my disappointment so far. On the rare occasion that I actually get a leaf, I keep getting cornucopias and place settings. I really want a sweater and a plate!

I have gotten a couple of trees and wheat sheafs, though, so maybe I shouldn't complain!
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 10:28 AM   #478
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by Areyel
I have been watching for a couple of days now with 2 computers and 4 accounts up. The only accounts that I have seen leaves at all in are my 2 Europe ones! I have not seen one at all in my American one. I did see 2 leaves the first night in my Asian Acount, but none since. This is really tough! I have gotten one wall plate, 2 sweaters, a cornecopia and the rest food. Anyone gotten a tree or wheat sheaf yet?

I'm a bit disappointed this year with the click to win as well. I have gotten the autmun toque and the pressed leaf wall plate. I have WW up all day at work and have only seen a few leaves. 1 on Sat and 2 yesterday, none so far today.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:29 AM   #479
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I have had 7 American accounts open since just a little after 9am (so, a little over 2 hours). Here is what I received:

Acct 1: sweater, wheat sheaf
Acct 2: 2 place settings
Acct 3: squash, missed a leaf, cornucopia
Acct 4: cider
Acct 5: NOTHING
Acct 6: sweater, hat, cornucopia
Acct 7: NOTHING

I haven't seen any leaves in the last half hour.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 10:33 AM   #480
Areyel
Gift Guru

Areyel is just really niceAreyel is just really nice

Well at least that tells me that some American accts are working. I will just purrrservere!
Areyel is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: