Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 10:54 PM   #461
Webkinz :)

chachabam is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

I thought it was just me or my computer.......I've been on all night and haven't seen one leaf either!
chachabam is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2009, 11:52 PM   #462

Mom2kinzlover is a jewel in the roughMom2kinzlover is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

I havent gotten much of anything either. Are leaves flying before 4pm? I was shamelessly playing Webkinz while my "lil kinz" was at school and saw no leaves for hours!
Mom2kinzlover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:13 AM   #463
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2kinzlover
I havent gotten much of anything either. Are leaves flying before 4pm? I was shamelessly playing Webkinz while my "lil kinz" was at school and saw no leaves for hours!
They were extremely slow to show up all day until about 3pm. Once 5:30pm hit, then they were extremely slow again (about 1 leaf per hour, but some of my accounts didn't see any). From 3-5:30pm they still weren't flying very frequently (averaged about 2 per hour for me, instead of one per hour!)
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 02:59 AM   #464

Kattinz is on a distinguished road

Well, would you believe, I found 1 leaf just now. And a pressed leaf wall plate at that. Tiny! Dare I stay up to see if I'll get another leaf in... 1 hour? Doesn't that sound ridiculous?

ehem. I stand corrected! I just got another leaf!!

View Post Originally Posted by Kattinz
Well, would you believe, I found 1 leaf just now. And a pressed leaf wall plate at that. Tiny! Dare I stay up to see if I'll get another leaf in... 1 hour? Doesn't that sound ridiculous?

ehem. I stand corrected! I just got another leaf!!
Oh my gosh another one! this is 7 minutes later... And its on my Asian acct if anyone's curious.

Too bad its way past bedtime for me, but I just got a place setting!

Night everyone, hope this flurry of leaves keeps up for all of you

Last edited by Kattinz; 09-22-2009 at 02:59 AM..
Kattinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:43 AM   #465
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

yes, i have found leaves during the day. but they are few and far between. and a few later in the evening. Sadly at 3:00 I am busy with my children and we don't have the time nor the patience to log in and stare at a screen hoping for leaves. bah!
boot gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:49 AM   #466
jarrett44racing is an unknown quantity at this point

Man I am having no luck. 4 leaves in 3 days. What is going on?
And nobody will trade them in the trading room unless you give
them something good. Come on Ganz help us out.
jarrett44racing is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 08:02 AM   #467
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Yes, it has been very skimpy. I am doing good right now. They have been falling every 11 mins in Euro acct. But only in Curio shop. Funny. I started watching my friends Euro acct and none are falling there. another funny! I would just like to get the 3 new items. I have gobs of other from last year, but am getting mostly old ones. Good luck to all. I have gotten 46 items since Asian acct last Friday.
It has now been 14 mins since last one. Guess the good time is gone for now. Good luck all. I do hope it gets better.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 08:07 AM   #468
Lil Kinz
turkeyone is an unknown quantity at this point

I havent seen any whats the trick?
turkeyone is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 08:50 AM   #469
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

I really do no know the trick. Wish I did. I clear cache several times. Most every hour. Switch rooms several times. I think the best times are around noontime and 3 in the afternoon. And still do not see many.
My opinion is that the servers are too slow for the amount of traffic. After adding all the new countries they may have not upgraded all the servers to accommodatethe additional traffic. Maybe Ganz will extend the fest to give us a better chance to get a nice amount of items.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 08:58 AM   #470
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

absolutely disappointing ... one leaf in 33 mins. and last nite 3 leaves in 90 mins. -- all we need is that sweater ... and one will do ...
webby4 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: