Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 08:21 PM   #451
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

tweedledum, you're so lucky you've gotten so many! I'm quitting now because my anti-webkinz mother is back so i can't go on and wait anymore but at least i got the sweater and the squash, even though i don't like either of them
elladragongirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2009, 08:25 PM   #452
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

View Post Originally Posted by jazzykinz
You know, it never seems to fail. Ganz builds up fall fest every year and every year there seems to be a problem and GANZ "leaves" eveyone disappointed. The leaves are just not falling for me and according to what I have read here they are not falling for a lot of people. Now we can't get into the clubhouse, something with the server, whatever.

But today, while in the clubhouse in a trading room, while trading we were talking back and forth and we finally agreed on our items. I said, if this is ok, then we need to get on with this. My partner said well then let's go.

Now we get a message that we are using inappropriate language and that is not permitted in Webkinz world and if we continue we will be banned. Consider this a warning.

Now tell me. How in the world would you consider this inappropriate language? I don't understand GANZ at all.

When someone asks what an item cost you, you can't answer because you can't say a number. You can't ask for specific items because your word turns red. For example, I have tried to ask for the Grand Charmling tree, but GANZ doesn't let me type "Charmling" because that is a "red" word. You can't invite a pet to "come sit here", because "come" is a red word. You can't say that the Humvee costs $5500, because Humvee is a red word and fifty-five is a red word and hundred is a red word.

Seems to be stuck on this page.
O my, after all the troble with webkinx, now I am stuck onpage 43 of webkinz insder. I have to say though, if you clear your cache, you can get many leaves. I hate to say I have about 35 prizes. But now I want to trade for a corn husk doll for my daughter and I cant get on. Love you on WI!!!!

Last edited by Gmagator; 09-21-2009 at 08:25 PM..
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:28 PM   #453
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I am not having much luck with leaves not moving on any of my accounts. I hope ww retimes the leaves.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:50 PM   #454
Webkinz :)

Charmlady is on a distinguished road

I don't know about anyone else but I have only seen 3-4 leaves and I've been on Webkinz for several hours at a time.
Charmlady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:51 PM   #455
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

I'm barely getting any. xP
Elephant is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:14 PM   #456

gft23 is a glorious beacon of lightgft23 is a glorious beacon of lightgft23 is a glorious beacon of light

i have only found 2 leaves in the 3 hours I've been on webkinz.
gft23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:50 PM   #457
Unregistered

Angry Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

I've only gotten 2 things in 3 days.
Old 09-21-2009, 10:32 PM   #458
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

I would just like to say if I get one more butternut squash I am going to scream! Ugh!
yazkitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:42 PM   #459

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

They seem to have stopped completely! We need someone to shake the trees.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:49 PM   #460
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Still very little luck with the leaves...been on with several windows opened ..and only 2 leaves today....come on...1 leaf every 20 minutes isn't going to bankrupt you Ganz!!! Anf I was on for several hours today!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: