Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 06:36 PM   #441
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

I just got apple cider on 2 of the accounts. I had "please wait..." and could only click on the leaf at the last second just before it was all the way to the right of the screen. It seems like I keep getting "please wait..." now after everything I do. It wasn't like that before 4pm.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2009, 06:55 PM   #442

stitch18jr is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

im glad i am not the only one that always has problem with this stuff, y did it originally ay leaves were running every twelve minutes?
stitch18jr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:36 PM   #443
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

i just saw one.....
boot gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:45 PM   #444
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I am stuck on page 43 of this thread...for 3 hours now I cannot go to the next page (
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:47 PM   #445
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

that's really weird...so am i!
elladragongirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:47 PM   #446
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Anyone having trouble posting, getting to next page?
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:07 PM   #447

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

You know, it never seems to fail. Ganz builds up fall fest every year and every year there seems to be a problem and GANZ "leaves" eveyone disappointed. The leaves are just not falling for me and according to what I have read here they are not falling for a lot of people. Now we can't get into the clubhouse, something with the server, whatever.

But today, while in the clubhouse in a trading room, while trading we were talking back and forth and we finally agreed on our items. I said, if this is ok, then we need to get on with this. My partner said well then let's go.

Now we get a message that we are using inappropriate language and that is not permitted in Webkinz world and if we continue we will be banned. Consider this a warning.

Now tell me. How in the world would you consider this inappropriate language? I don't understand GANZ at all.

When someone asks what an item cost you, you can't answer because you can't say a number. You can't ask for specific items because your word turns red. For example, I have tried to ask for the Grand Charmling tree, but GANZ doesn't let me type "Charmling" because that is a "red" word. You can't invite a pet to "come sit here", because "come" is a red word. You can't say that the Humvee costs $5500, because Humvee is a red word and fifty-five is a red word and hundred is a red word.

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
Anyone having trouble posting, getting to next page?
Seems to be stuck on this page.

Last edited by jazzykinz; 09-21-2009 at 08:07 PM..
jazzykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:09 PM   #448
RegsH
Gift Guru

RegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by jazzykinz
You know, it never seems to fail. Ganz builds up fall fest every year and every year there seems to be a problem and GANZ "leaves" eveyone disappointed. The leaves are just not falling for me and according to what I have read here they are not falling for a lot of people. Now we can't get into the clubhouse, something with the server, whatever.

But today, while in the clubhouse in a trading room, while trading we were talking back and forth and we finally agreed on our items. I said, if this is ok, then we need to get on with this. My partner said well then let's go.

Now we get a message that we are using inappropriate language and that is not permitted in Webkinz world and if we continue we will be banned. Consider this a warning.

Now tell me. How in the world would you consider this inappropriate language? I don't understand GANZ at all.

When someone asks what an item cost you, you can't answer because you can't say a number. You can't ask for specific items because your word turns red. For example, I have tried to ask for the Grand Charmling tree, but GANZ doesn't let me type "Charmling" because that is a "red" word. You can't invite a pet to "come sit here", because "come" is a red word. You can't say that the Humvee costs $5500, because Humvee is a red word and fifty-five is a red word and hundred is a red word.
Yes, I agree, it's very frustrating to try to arrange a trade in the trading rooms. It can be extremely difficult to communicate with all of the word restrictions.

But the trading room might be an interesting change for me. I've been in my room playing bathtub battles for... hours... Once the servers are working again, maybe I'll go hit the trading rooms and see if I spot a couple more leaves there.
RegsH is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:11 PM   #449
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

anyone have tips for the leafs?
elladragongirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:17 PM   #450

tweedledum is on a distinguished road

And I log in and start reading these messages, and feel badly. I have gotten 16 leaves and missed 2. I have no idea how many hours, but as my husband is nagging, not too many. I need tge hot apple cider and the striped sweater. I am hoping for more food and elm trees, but oh well. I am only getting them when the dock is there, but am getting them even during jobs!
tweedledum is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: