Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 11:18 AM   #411
adorablehusk
Webkinz :)

adorablehusk has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 
Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

View Post Originally Posted by robertcleveland
I think I've found the hardest way to try to catch leaves, while hunting for gems holding a pick-axe try to get a leaf it starts picking at the closest rock by the time it's done the leaf is gone. Much harder than the watering can or rake.

I had to go out yesterday afternoon,when I returned last night the leaves where gone.and this morning they have been few and far between. I hope its not over I still haven't gotten the pressed leaf plate yet.Good luck to all leaf catchers.Now Back to the leaves! BYE.

Bob :pgn: The Patchwork Tailor
Yes, I have done that too, missed that leaf and got all slag.
adorablehusk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2009, 11:18 AM   #412

Adventurekinz is a glorious beacon of lightAdventurekinz is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

View Post Originally Posted by shanna23
I agree that this fall fest is beyond frustrating and not something that is fun for the kids since this year they seem to want to force people to stare at a screen for hours before one leaf blows through. I understand making it random and not being able to time it but for children they have a patience span of maybe 15 minutes max and this fall fest is something to look forward to not get mad and bored with. I find it even more frustrating that Ganz does not seem to care very much that people are complaining about how often the leaves are flying by. Maybe if we all inundate them with calls they will do something about it

I am not ungrateful, but I agree that it is extremely frustrating to have to sit and wait hours on end and this is supposed to leave us with a warm fuzzy feeling about Ganz? If they thought about it, they could actually lose customers. This is almost a form of torture I think. lol.
Adventurekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:25 AM   #413

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

i was hoping to get at least one sweeter but it don't look like I am going to see it..bummer
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:25 AM   #414
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Thank goodness we have the rest of the week to keep hunting for those elusive leaves
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:27 AM   #415

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

i called ganz about another issue and the very nice gentleman said they (at ganz) were told the best time of day to catch the leaves would be at 3. i asked him if they are going to shake the trees like last year and he said tech team is working on it. i hope he was right about the 3 o'clock thing.
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:40 AM   #416

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

No leaves falling for me either ... agreed with all that have said its the most frustrating Fest ... how hard is it to just let the leaves fly in the fall winds??
yingyang94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:40 AM   #417
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by beth1775
i called ganz about another issue and the very nice gentleman said they (at ganz) were told the best time of day to catch the leaves would be at 3. i asked him if they are going to shake the trees like last year and he said tech team is working on it. i hope he was right about the 3 o'clock thing.
Nice tip! My kiddo doesn't get home until almost 4pm. Hope it lasts for more than one hour.
charlesthefourth is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:53 AM   #418
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by beth1775
Sure would be nice if they were working on it! See ya all at 3:00 we'll probably overload their servers and the leaves will still be few and far between Thanks for the info!!
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:54 AM   #419
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

I loved when they shook the trees last year!
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:01 PM   #420
barbe is on a distinguished road

Is there any place better than another to find a falling leaf? I signed on at 12:08 and did all the money making things & watered my gardens and then went to Quizzy's. It wasn't until 12:56, almost an hour later before I spotted a leaf. I thought I read here they were falling every 11 minutes. Where??? I only have a few fall things but I am ready to give up!!!
barbe is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: