Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 10:08 AM   #401
Webkinz :)

mdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roost

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

No leaves falling for me !!!
mdreamy is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2009, 10:12 AM   #402

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

This has been the most PATHETIC fall fest ever!!!! The first night In Asia was the best for me..but since that.........SAD! Ganz has managed to turn one of the best events into a frustrating snooze fest! WTG!
hiphopten is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:17 AM   #403
shanna23

shanna23 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

I agree that this fall fest is beyond frustrating and not something that is fun for the kids since this year they seem to want to force people to stare at a screen for hours before one leaf blows through. I understand making it random and not being able to time it but for children they have a patience span of maybe 15 minutes max and this fall fest is something to look forward to not get mad and bored with. I find it even more frustrating that Ganz does not seem to care very much that people are complaining about how often the leaves are flying by. Maybe if we all inundate them with calls they will do something about it
shanna23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:26 AM   #404
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I havent sen any in over 24 hours , Well good luck everyone . Hope Ganz can shake those trees !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:34 AM   #405
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

I think I've found the hardest way to try to catch leaves, while hunting for gems holding a pick-axe try to get a leaf it starts picking at the closest rock by the time it's done the leaf is gone. Much harder than the watering can or rake.

I had to go out yesterday afternoon,when I returned last night the leaves where gone.and this morning they have been few and far between. I hope its not over I still haven't gotten the pressed leaf plate yet.Good luck to all leaf catchers.Now Back to the leaves! BYE.

Bob :pgn: The Patchwork Tailor
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:00 AM   #406
Seatrout

StyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to behold

Over 2 hours I caught 4 to 5 leaves. It's okay I guess, but I also entered the fall contest to test my writting skills and hopefully I will win. Wish me luck!
StyleQueenCara is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:01 AM   #407
xoxobebe07
Gift Guru

xoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all around

i haven't seen any leaves for over two hours!!
xoxoflower07 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:11 AM   #408
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

i have only seen 1 leaf in 3 days and got a squash. oh ya, i saw one other leaf but it kept saying please wait and it never would click. i am so sad...this is turning into a fall fright for me. guess i am not one of ganz favorites

p.s. the floor flick didn't work for me either...sigh
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:16 AM   #409
pjo
pjo is an unknown quantity at this point

Call Ganz and send them Comments through the comment page in WKW! This is ridiculous.....
pjo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:17 AM   #410
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

I've seen very few leaves. And one I did see I couldn't click on. Nothing happened. I've gotten a few cornucopias, some food and one plate.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: