Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 08:39 AM   #391
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

I have been on since 5 this morning and still have not seen one leaf with 2 accts up. I hope ganz is fixing the slow rate from weekend. Friday there were very few falling in Asian accts.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2009, 08:52 AM   #392
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

WHY WHY WHY Are some people getting tons of leaves and some not??!!?? 40 leaves!!!! In two days of hours and hours we've seen only 4 and two of those wouldn't respond to clicking. UURRRGGHH
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:10 AM   #393
babyleebo is finally
Gift Guru

DebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Smile Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

View Post Originally Posted by ROCKIEjess
For those of you who have seen leaves:
Where were you or what were you doing when you saw a leaf?
I've seen them in my room, but also I've seen them while doing classes at the Academy. I don't think I've ever seen one while playing a game, of any sort.
The only way you will be able to see the leaves is if your dock is showing. That is why you don't see them while playing a game, the dock doesn't show during games.
DebbieFaye is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:12 AM   #394

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

I haven't seen none today so far and I was in my yard
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:14 AM   #395
babyleebo is finally
Gift Guru

DebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Smile Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

I collected about eight things between Saturday and yesterday, sometimes it would be an hour before I saw a leaf, and one time I had one float by five minutes after one had gone by. They are suppose to be at twelve minute intervals, but I too have yet to see one today.
DebbieFaye is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:14 AM   #396

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

The only place I found one was in Quizzy's Corner while answering questions.
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:28 AM   #397
booksarecool

alm716 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am very disappointed in fall fest thus far. I have been sitting here for hours and have gotten 2 leaves, and another 2 did not respond to clicking. It's a shame, 'cuz I was soooooo looking forward to this event!
alm716 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:30 AM   #398
cody3537
Banned
FallenProdigy has a spectacular aura about

I love the way the pressed leaf wall plate looks! IF only it wasn't teeny, tiny, wierd huh? LOL
FallenProdigy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:32 AM   #399

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie
WHY WHY WHY Are some people getting tons of leaves and some not??!!?? 40 leaves!!!! In two days of hours and hours we've seen only 4 and two of those wouldn't respond to clicking. UURRRGGHH

As you know, you are not alone!!!!!! All of our accounts have seen only 4 leaves in 2 days ! I thought Saturday night the problem was fixed- saw 2 leaves in 12 or 18 min., but then nothing!! Still nothing!! And yes, we have tried logging in and out, clearing the cache... many many many times, tried different browsers, tried staying in one place, tried moving around to different areas, even just staring at the sceen endlessly- LOL , and always had the dock showing! This is worse than last year! And most importantly is it is not FUN for the kids! The prizes themselves are really great to get, but it is about the fun of the leaves flying and trying to catch one! When they aren't flying you can't catch them! That compounded with not even being able to play games in the arcade (just your room) makes it even less fun. Oh, also add to it the fact that maybe they shouldn't change rooms or pages that often... the list is very long, but it all adds up to the fact that it's not much fun for them, and the point of WW is for them to have fun!
I hope Ganz reads our posts and "shakes those trees"!!
ttfntigger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:04 AM   #400
ROCKIEjess

ROCKIEjess is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by DebbieFaye
The only way you will be able to see the leaves is if your dock is showing. That is why you don't see them while playing a game, the dock doesn't show during games.
Thanks for sharing that with me. I knew that leaves did not show up everywhere in WW. Now I know to keep the dock open.

Also, I posted this question in the polls section, if anyone is interested in voting for where they have seen leaves.
ROCKIEjess is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: