Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 01:28 AM   #381
GrannyJeff
Gifted

GrannyJeff has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

Thanks adorablehusk. Wish I could have some leaves fall to even use your guide!
GrannyJeff is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2009, 01:47 AM   #382
adorablehusk
Webkinz :)

adorablehusk has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 
Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

View Post Originally Posted by GrannyJeff
Thanks adorablehusk. Wish I could have some leaves fall to even use your guide!
Have you tried the floor flicker method? Someone earlier described how it works, and it really does for me.
adorablehusk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:53 AM   #383

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by adorablehusk
I don't know how helpful this little guide will be, but I got this idea yesterday, when I missed or simply couldn't catch several leaves.

So, after seeing that beautiful leaf slip away from your angry or exited cursor, did it crossed your mind as to what kind of prize you just missed?

Well, all day I have been recording what prizes come from what color of leaves, and got this pattern for you all.
Click the image to open in full size.Red Leaves
Red leaves come with Cornucopia, Pressed Leaf Wall Plate and Place Setting.

Click the image to open in full size.Orange Leaves
Orange leaves come with Potted Elm Tree, Apple Cider and Autumn Sweater.

Click the image to open in full size.Yellow Leaves
Yellow leaves come with Wheat Sheaf, Sunset Toque(Hat) and Butternut Squash

Another interesting pattern I noticed is that all users of the same server ( for example: wapi16[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Lyudmila/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG] ) get the same color leaf with the same prize at the same time(or at least half the time), me and my daughter were on the same server on our American accounts, and we got identical prizes at exactly same time on 2 different computers. Why some people see them and some do not it is unclear, but my kids and I had a blast this Sunday. I managed to get roughly 40 leaves and missed about a dozen. Have a Happiest Fall Festival everyone!

Cool! Great info. thanks! It would be really great if you could make the leaves fly now!! All day yesterday and part of today (about 18hrs- yes hours, lol) - with a grand total of 4 leaves!!!
ttfntigger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:07 AM   #384
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by adorablehusk
Have you tried the floor flicker method? Someone earlier described how it works, and it really does for me.
What's the floor flicker method???
yazkitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:23 AM   #385
adorablehusk

adorablehusk has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by nucleardan
well it doesnt guarantee a leaf but you can walk away and come back. Put your pointer on a floor tile in a room and wait. it will jump or flicker after a while. Start a timer and walk away, and check in 6 minutes. It will flicker again. This is when the leaves appear... or not. But i guess its the internal clock they use to turn on the random button for leaf or no leaf. it drives my wife crazy when i walk back and forth every 6 minutes, better than brain drain. If you log off it starts over. So when I log on I go to my room, point and wait. Good luck!
I'm having good luck with this method. Thank you nucleardan!
adorablehusk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:40 AM   #386

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

This year's fall fest is WAY better than last year. I'm actually getting leaves! =) I've collected all the items.
ButterflyFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:03 AM   #387
beadprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

Stii no leaves..but there's always later on today!
beadprincess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:46 AM   #388
WebkinzMomof2 is on a distinguished road

I have been on almost an hour this morning and not one single leaf! What is going on????
WebkinzMomof2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:14 AM   #389
ROCKIEjess

ROCKIEjess is on a distinguished road

For those of you who have seen leaves:
Where were you or what were you doing when you saw a leaf?
I've seen them in my room, but also I've seen them while doing classes at the Academy. I don't think I've ever seen one while playing a game, of any sort.
ROCKIEjess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:30 AM   #390

Jayne will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMomof2
I have been on almost an hour this morning and not one single leaf! What is going on????
I had two windows up for over and hour and only leaf...I got the plaque..it's tiny...
Jayne is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: