Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 06:34 PM   #371
Webkinz :)

pink&purplegirl is just really nicepink&purplegirl is just really nice

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

me and my mum have been on webkinz all day a we have only got 2 leaves, do you think there is something wrong with our 3 accounts?
pink&purplegirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2009, 06:42 PM   #372
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

i finally got a leaf!! whoopee!!
boot gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 07:05 PM   #373
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

i have got just a couple of leafes
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 07:56 PM   #374
Sausage! :D

retheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to behold

It'd do everyone better they just entered the contest and pray they win.Waited forever for apple cider...
retheriolu is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:01 PM   #375

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

I too have been on all day and only saw two leaves ... both hot cider.... so I gave up. It is such a great idea and so exciting to think of participating and so disappointing when it does not come about. ... It is the same as last year's Fall Festival ... no leaves, no gifts. Why don't they just let the leaves fly every other second ... why are they so far and few between!?
yingyang94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:09 PM   #376

knittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to all

Did everyone get their cornucopia???? I've only seen 2 leaves, in 2 accounts and no cornucopia, does that come from a leaf too?? I didn't think so. If this was what it was like last year I guess I didn't miss much. I have only been in WW since last winter, and was ssoo looking forward to Fall, oh well, here's hoping that Halloween is going to be great. I have my black cat, bat, and lava dragon just dying for their new room. Happy hunting.
knittinjo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:36 PM   #377

izzy270301 will become famous soon enough

We were online a long time today and got maybe 3-4 leaves. I noticed when we are gardening it takes a looooooooong time to garden, I wonder if this is related to the leaves. It freezes after I did any harvesting/raking, it is super annoying
View Post Originally Posted by knittinjo
Did everyone get their cornucopia???? I've only seen 2 leaves, in 2 accounts and no cornucopia, does that come from a leaf too?? I didn't think so. If this was what it was like last year I guess I didn't miss much. I have only been in WW since last winter, and was ssoo looking forward to Fall, oh well, here's hoping that Halloween is going to be great. I have my black cat, bat, and lava dragon just dying for their new room. Happy hunting.
Yes, I got the cornucopia. We got the wall plates, place mats, cornucopia, tree, wheat sheaf, hat, sweater, a food item with squash I think, and apple cider.
izzy270301 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:37 PM   #378

BellaFonte is just really niceBellaFonte is just really nice

I have gotten numerous elm trees, pressed wall plates, sweaters, wheat bundles, sunset toques, one cornucopia and many squash--- but NO place settings!! And it's the place setting that I really want!!
BellaFonte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:39 PM   #379
adorablehusk

adorablehusk has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

Please, GANZ, let our children enjoy truly beautiful leaf fall! Shake those trees!

Click the image to open in full size.

This is on behalf of all those who have trouble finding leaves this fabulous Fall Festival! Good luck everyone! I hope by the end of this week everybody get their fall decorations.
adorablehusk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:16 AM   #380
adorablehusk

adorablehusk has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

I don't know how helpful this little guide will be, but I got this idea yesterday, when I missed or simply couldn't catch several leaves.

So, after seeing that beautiful leaf slip away from your angry or exited cursor, did it crossed your mind as to what kind of prize you just missed?

Well, all day I have been recording what prizes come from what color of leaves, and got this pattern for you all.
Click the image to open in full size.Red Leaves
Red leaves come with Cornucopia, Pressed Leaf Wall Plate and Place Setting.

Click the image to open in full size.Orange Leaves
Orange leaves come with Potted Elm Tree, Apple Cider and Autumn Sweater.

Click the image to open in full size.Yellow Leaves
Yellow leaves come with Wheat Sheaf, Sunset Toque(Hat) and Butternut Squash

Another interesting pattern I noticed is that all users of the same server ( for example: wapi16[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Lyudmila/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG] ) get the same color leaf with the same prize at the same time(or at least half the time), me and my daughter were on the same server on our American accounts, and we got identical prizes at exactly same time on 2 different computers. Why some people see them and some do not it is unclear, but my kids and I had a blast this Sunday. I managed to get roughly 40 leaves and missed about a dozen. Have a Happiest Fall Festival everyone!
adorablehusk is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: