Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 02:59 PM   #361
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

Wow, I'm having no trouble what so ever. It seems like I'm getting them every 5 minutes...
webkinzchick1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2009, 02:59 PM   #362
eleven wackies
Webkinz :)

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

I'm glad I have the retired items.
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 03:05 PM   #363

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Where can I find a list of this years fall fest prizes?

Lefty, to answer your question...

This year they have the Potted Elm, Striped Touque, Fall Cider, Wheat Sheaf, Cornacoppia, Fall Place Setting (these 6 are returns from last year) and new this year is the Fall Striped Sweater, Butternut Squash and a Leaf Wall Design.
Thanks! This year so far I have gotten every one of those except the Potted Elm.
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 03:06 PM   #364
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

were we supposed to get the cornucopia? i didn't get it
iluvginger33 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 03:21 PM   #365
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by iluvginger33
were we supposed to get the cornucopia? i didn't get it
The cornucopia is one of the prizes if you click on a leaf. There is no "fall gift" except the falling leaves.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 03:46 PM   #366
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I got one in a 3 minute pass, I missed it! Was watching football, lol.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:11 PM   #367
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

ooh, i just got two leaves in an hour! a red and orange! i got a cider and a pressed leaf wll print! yeah! but its sooo small. wish more leaves would fall!!

View Post Originally Posted by Lefty21
Thanks! This year so far I have gotten every one of those except the Potted Elm.
oh, ur lucky. i need the elm and the wheat sheaf. can't wait to get one!

Last edited by 310webkinz; 09-20-2009 at 04:11 PM..
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:33 PM   #368

Skittle is on a distinguished road

40 min..all in school---1 leaf...good thing there's more days
Skittle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:43 PM   #369

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

i think i figured out how the leaves are falling. ok, we are on a 6 minute rotation but sometimes a random leaf comes by out of the normal 6 minute interval. it changes your 6min interval. so instead if :06, :12, :18 it changes to say :4, :10, :16. thats why you can't just set a timer and walk away everytime. ganz is getting smarter....

and ya, i said i was done but i am back to catch more leaves....so addicted. LOL
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 06:00 PM   #370
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
i think i figured out how the leaves are falling. ok, we are on a 6 minute rotation but sometimes a random leaf comes by out of the normal 6 minute interval. it changes your 6min interval. so instead if :06, :12, :18 it changes to say :4, :10, :16. thats why you can't just set a timer and walk away everytime. ganz is getting smarter....

and ya, i said i was done but i am back to catch more leaves....so addicted. LOL
i have to agree with you. most of the leaves i have caught weren't at the "6 min" mark...they wre some random time about 1 minute or 2 later...but i haven't seen ANY in the past hour or so. and only 1 all day!
boot gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: