Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 02:00 PM   #351
eleven wackies
Webkinz :)

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

I love fall fest!!!!
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2009, 02:11 PM   #352
pokekid56

pokekid56 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

I've been on all day but i haven't got any . :[
pokekid56 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 02:19 PM   #353

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall~ Fall Fest has Started

I am really sad too ... I have been watching for nearly four hours and only seen one leaf ... another Fall Fest that is a total bust ... and I ask Ganz what is the big deal just let the leaves fly by why 12 minutes apart why not 12 seconds ... I am disappointed and I guarantee you kids are too ......

Me too and me either!!
yingyang94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 02:20 PM   #354
Whew I made it to a
Gift Guru

maynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to all

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall~ Fall Fest has Started

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Click the image to open in full size.
...2.5 hrs later I'm still not getting leaves!!
Ha ha I love it!
maynardg is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 02:21 PM   #355

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

I am going to try that .... I have no leaves and its day two of Fall Fest!
yingyang94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 02:26 PM   #356
hy not smile!?!

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

I have found that the leaves on my account are falling in longer time intervals - not 12 minutes apart.... maybe you guys out there are also experiencing the same thing... just remember that this is just another perk and we are truly lucky to be able to take part in the festivities. Please try to enjoy the fall fest, rather than sweat the small stuff! Make it fun for the kiddos, too, by not making them look frivilously for those leaves... give them a congrats for finding one, instead!
poguee_smiles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 02:43 PM   #357

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Where can I find a list of this years fall fest prizes?
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 02:50 PM   #358
RegsH
Gift Guru

RegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by poguee_smiles
I have found that the leaves on my account are falling in longer time intervals - not 12 minutes apart.... maybe you guys out there are also experiencing the same thing... just remember that this is just another perk and we are truly lucky to be able to take part in the festivities. Please try to enjoy the fall fest, rather than sweat the small stuff! Make it fun for the kiddos, too, by not making them look frivilously for those leaves... give them a congrats for finding one, instead!
What a great attitude! Thank you for that! I think a lot of us (myself definitely included) needed to hear it.
RegsH is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 02:52 PM   #359
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Where can I find a list of this years fall fest prizes?

Lefty, to answer your question...

This year they have the Potted Elm, Striped Touque, Fall Cider, Wheat Sheaf, Cornacoppia, Fall Place Setting (these 6 are returns from last year) and new this year is the Fall Striped Sweater, Butternut Squash and a Leaf Wall Design.

Last edited by ConchyJane; 09-20-2009 at 02:54 PM.. Reason: adding quote
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 02:59 PM   #360
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

i just got one yippee!
boot gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: