Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 12:53 PM   #341
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 
Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

I wish everyone the best of luck with the Fall Fest this week. If you become discouraged, please click on the link in my sig for Flame Boys's words of wisdom. I wouldn't normally 'advertise' a thread on another, but she has some very powerful things to say and I think it will help us all remember that this is supposed to be fun!!!!!! I'd post it here, but it's somewhat lengthy and I thought it deserved to be highlighted on it's own.

Last edited by kayembee; 09-20-2009 at 01:45 PM.. Reason: typo
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2009, 01:13 PM   #342
Webkinz :)

ebs01 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

I was on last night for over 3 hours and only saw one leaf. Anyone else having this trouble?
ebs01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 01:20 PM   #343

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

Yes, Ebs01, they are very few and far between. The best I've heard is three in one hour. I have only found one per hour and just don't have the time to invest for a cup of cider. lol Not much to be festive about, really. Would it kill them to have the leaves run more frequently? Just to make it a bit more fun and exciting???
outgoinglyshy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 01:22 PM   #344

436194 is sweet stuff
436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff

I have multiple WW accounts. I have found one where the leaves are falling every six minutes, but other accounts nothing. I am trying to swicth to a different account so I can have two screen up where they are coming every six minutes, but I agree with comments above, it depends what server you have. Any idea how to figure out the good servers and how to attach to them????
436194 is online now Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 01:27 PM   #345
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

I don't know about everyone,I was in Webkinz World for 45 min.Did not see any leaves! Maybe I will have better luck today?Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bokbok::el1::goo:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 01:29 PM   #346
Seatrout

StyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to behold

Woo hoo! I love autumn !!!
I love the feeling of autumn !
Let's all go make some homemade apple cider !! lol

Enjoy autumn everyone! And the fall festival too.....!!
Thanks !!!!
StyleQueenCara is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 01:44 PM   #347

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

ok, by the grace of WW i have collected all 9 items. i am glad i don't have to sit here anye. here is a pic of my alley cat with my items. the sweater was tough for me. it was hard to get on my account

Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 01:46 PM   #348
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
ok, by the grace of WW i have collected all 9 items. i am glad i don't have to sit here anye. here is a pic of my alley cat with my items. the sweater was tough for me. it was hard to get on my account

Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

Thanks for sharing & congrats on getting all the items thats great !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 01:47 PM   #349
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
Congrats! Collecting all of them is awesome
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 01:50 PM   #350
carolannz AutismAwar

CarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of light

Is there only 9 things this year? I what to know as I been sit at this for two days now and have not got either of the sweater post on the photo area for fall fest! Is that photo area out of date? What can you get this year? I just can't get them other things this site is showing! Thanks.
CarolannZ is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: