Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 09:57 AM   #331
310webkinz
Webkinz :)

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

Since this morning, I've gotten two leaves. I got a red one and an orange one. I've been one for an hour and a half. What gives?? I got yet ANOTHER Cornucopia, and a beautiful new Striped Sweater!! But for 1.5 hours, I would expect more leaves. Help us out, Ganz!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2009, 10:06 AM   #332
jdrocco1

UnicornPegasus is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

when i logged on to my webkinz account i saw a floating leaf i clicked on it and i got a orange, red, yellow striped long sleeve sweater!!!! it was so awesome!! :cmunk::deer:
UnicornPegasus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:17 AM   #333
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

If you dont see a leaf in the first 12 minutes of logging on, log off and clear your cache, clean it everytime before you go on. They will fly at intervals of 6 minutes, sometime 12, 18, 24, 30.

It really helps to clear your cache tho.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:23 AM   #334
Gift Trainee

Bonsai16101 is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't seen a leaf yet!!! I'm on more than 2 hrs per sitting. I'm soooo disappointed!
Bonsai16101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:50 AM   #335
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by hpquinlan
I agree, so frustrating. I have seen only one leaf and I received a squash. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but it sure would be nice to have something more to show for my four hours of waiting....
Oh, I know! These are what I've gotten since yesterday at 7:00am:

3 cornucopias
1 toque
1 sweater
2 squashes
1 cider
1 place setting
1 leaf wall thingy

That's all!!! Don't think I don't like them, that's a lot, but compared to last year (and the year before, I bet) that's PITIFUL!!! I'm so disappointed. I'm likely to give up and trade for whatever I want later. If I see a leaf, 100,000 to 1 chance I think, then I'll keep the prize. I'm just so !

More than 26 hours wasted!!!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:46 AM   #336
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

Cool, I hope to get lots of stuff since I wasn't here for this last year.
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:49 AM   #337
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

No one is making you sit and stare at your computer screen all day? Or are they? You have days left, I was on for 15 minutes today and got a potted elm plant lol. or whatever that is. Not sure didnt pay too much attention its a beautiful day out, pretty soon winter will be here and you will be wishing its warmer. Teaching your children to wait online for something that may or may not come is not a good idea. No wonder this generations kids all lack ambition. Go outside, while you can!!!!!
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 12:12 PM   #338

436194 is sweet stuff
436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff

I have deleted temp files multiple times, and the leaves just are not falling for me. Any other advice?
436194 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 12:27 PM   #339
adorablehusk

adorablehusk has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

This is my first Fall Festival and me and my kids all exited about it. My daughter just caught what she called a "stake with bacon and butter on it" I was laughing hilariously at her description, it does looks like stake is it not?

From my observation, leafs fall depend on server you are on, at particular time of day. I had good luck on my Euro account yesterday early morning up until about 5pm. Then some nice leaf fall later in the evening on my Asian account just for 2 hours and then it stopped. My main American account has most difficult time with leafs, but I have too many things in my dock, and more than 150 pets, so I use my new account with one pet and I have leafs falling 6 or 12 min. intervals. If leafs stop falling for like 45 min. I move to different account to see if different server is better at that particular time.

I hope that helps for some of you.
adorablehusk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 12:45 PM   #340

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

I went to my WebKinz page this morning at 8:20am and left at 9:20am. In that time I got three items. One pressed leaf plate, one butternut squash, and one cornucopia. The first two items came less than one minute after I logged on, six minutes apart. The last one came at 9:06am. The seems to be no rhyme or reason to the timing of the prizes! As an adult, this whole "Fall Fest" thing is boring and not a lot of fun. I can only imagine what it's like for younger kids, who usually don't like to sit still for very long.

As for the comment about "No one is making you sit and stare at your computer screen all day? Or are they?" This whole "Fall Fest" thing has been talked about here and in WebKinz World as lots of fun with really cool prizes! It seems to me that in order to get the prizes, you have to sit and wait and wait and wait at your computer for the leaves to fall! I'm sure there are a few people out there that really do sit at their computers all day, and wait and wait and wait. More power to them! I hope they do get lots of the prizes. I would imagine that most of the people are like me, we get on the computer for an hour or two, then log off and go do something else. We will just have to be happy with the few prizes that we are lucky to get. Which is better than nothing, considering that there are members out there that have yet to get any prize.

We still have, what? Five more days to "enjoy" the Fall Fest? Maybe Ganz will speed things up a little! For the money we all spend on this stuff, it should work better than this!

The sun is out here, but I'm going to do something more fun than going outside. I'm going to cook a pumpkin coffee cake, then watch a movie with my husband. I think I'm in the mood to watch Mel Gibson's "Hamlet". Just bought that yesterday! Awesome movie. I'll do a little more leaf hunting.....I mean, leaf waiting, later tonight.

Have fun waiting on those lazy leaves and take good care of your "babies".

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: