Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 08:05 AM   #321
Webkinz :)

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

Haven't see one this morning either...been on for an hour...
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2009, 08:07 AM   #322

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

i do not understand why they dont let the leaves fall? it is not like it costs them a penny in product. yeah it cost for the tech team but come on ganz stop being cheap. i have only gotten 6 leaves since it started. i go tto yesterday within 12 minutes, then i have not seen one since. very disapointing.
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 08:11 AM   #323

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

I took one persons idea and went into a pets room and stayed there. I picked a pet will not too much furniture and no animated object, just to keep things simple for the site.

Then I waited, moving the pet around every so often to keep from being logged off. The first leaf showed up after 30 minutes. The second leaf after 12 minutes and the third leaf after 12 minutes. So one hour of watching brought 3 leaves.

This was better than no leafs, which is what I got doing games, trading and other fun things. But it was a bit boring, luckly I had a good book to read while I waited.
shellwcross is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 08:17 AM   #324
beadprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

No leaves here
beadprincess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 08:20 AM   #325
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I was on for 3 hours and i got no leaves..... Sigh
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 08:45 AM   #326
Lil Kinz

Katie bear<3 is an unknown quantity at this point

i caught one!
it was a turkey place mat or something!
Katie bear<3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 08:49 AM   #327
nannc
Gift Guru

nannc is a jewel in the roughnannc is a jewel in the rough

i am in the same boat. i have been on for about 45 minutes waiting for a leaf and nothing. what a waste of time!!!
nannc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 09:26 AM   #328

patches28 is just really nicepatches28 is just really nice

i didnt get any leaves either!!! I was even on for a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
patches28 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 09:38 AM   #329
Sausage! :D

retheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to behold

This is INSANE.I forgot to do it last year and this year I'm ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I want to get a leaf.

Guys I started a new club.It's the I'm tired of waiting for a leaf to fly fall fest club .Come join!

Last edited by retheriolu; 09-20-2009 at 09:38 AM..
retheriolu is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 09:42 AM   #330

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

I think it's ridiculous and rather cruel to expect us to watch for falling leaves at this rate. I've been on WW for over an hour and only saw one leaf. It was cider. And I was watching constantly on the contact us page most of the time (easy to spot leaves) and always with my dock showing. It's very sad instead of a happy "festival." IMHO lol
outgoinglyshy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: