Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 05:21 AM   #311
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

View Post Originally Posted by octgreen17
I’ve got a total of 15 Items since it first started, but I’ve been playing for about 24 Hours. So I am averaging one ever two hours. I agree this is not any fall fest it is frustration and annoyance. I hate that they are being stingy. It is a fall decorative items, it is not going to make them lose any money.

2 Butternut Squash
3 Autumn Striped Sweaters
1 Decorative Wheat Sheaf
2 Autumn Torque Hats
2 Pressed Leave Wall Decorations
2 Cornucopias

5 Place Settings
Wow, good for you though! You have gotten a lot more than most. I say the leaves should be flying EVERY 6 minutes! Congrats on your leaf collecting though!!!
yazkitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2009, 05:49 AM   #312
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

I spent a total of 6 hours yesterday, 2 in the morning 4 in the afternoon. I got 23 prizes. The secret is thety come on intervals of every 6 minutes. Sometimes at 12, 18, 24 and 30.

I marked the time down, added 6 minutes and then left and cleaned out a closet in the next room, coming back every couple minutes to be here during the "time".

I just left my pet in her room, moving her around so she would not get logged off.

I hope this helps!
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 06:48 AM   #313
eldon2
Webkinz :)

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
I spent a total of 6 hours yesterday, 2 in the morning 4 in the afternoon. I got 23 prizes. The secret is thety come on intervals of every 6 minutes. Sometimes at 12, 18, 24 and 30.

I marked the time down, added 6 minutes and then left and cleaned out a closet in the next room, coming back every couple minutes to be here during the "time".

I just left my pet in her room, moving her around so she would not get logged off.

I hope this helps!

I just plain got tired of waiting for those leaves. I wrote down the times and it was 24 minutes if I was lucky. Maybe today I will set a timer (and drive everyone nuts in the family).
quellie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 07:25 AM   #314
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

I was on for an hour this morning...in my pet's room....waiting, waiting, waiting. NO leaves. (SIGH!) Whatever!
GrandBlancGirls is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 07:46 AM   #315
acky as an okapi!
Gifted

illycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledge

WI Subscriber

thanks cows
illycoffee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 07:46 AM   #316
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

In our family we have 6 different accounts. None of them have gotten many leaves. We have to stay on for hours just to see a few. It gets pretty boring and I end up giving up. So far, it hasn't been any better than last year. At least we have had accounts long enough to know this is how it usually goes and not to get hopes up. Last year all the grandkids were pretty disappointed. I wish we could play in the arcade while waiting. That wouldn't be so boring.
RajahDT4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 07:48 AM   #317
acky as an okapi!
Gifted

illycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledge

WI Subscriber

yay I caught one while reading the webkinz newspaper
illycoffee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 07:51 AM   #318
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

on 5 accounts, sitting here for 2 hours now, i have seen 2 leaves....very frustrating but glad it lasts all week, maybe it will be better on a weekday
FrogKissingLady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 07:54 AM   #319
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by FrogKissingLady
on 5 accounts, sitting here for 2 hours now, i have seen 2 leaves....very frustrating but glad it lasts all week, maybe it will be better on a weekday
I hope it will get better, but am trying not to get my hopes up. I remember last year being just as bad, even after they announced that they "shook the trees". I need to quit thinking that they will have learned from last time and make it better. That just causes me to be disappointed.
RajahDT4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 07:57 AM   #320
call me Hermione

potterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud of

i have been on since 7:30kt and i have not seen one, but i got one yesterday
potterwatch is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: