Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 09:44 PM   #291
RegsH
Gift Guru

RegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

View Post Originally Posted by boot gypsy
well i am bummed, i was playing in my room and got distraced by the tv and saw a leaf just as it reached the edge of the screen. (
That has happened to me before.

I also get distracted by other things (like WI), and miss leaves that way.

Hopefully you'll catch the next one! (And hopefully the next one will be SOON!)
RegsH is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2009, 10:00 PM   #292
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

over an hour just now on my asian account and no leaves

saw four leaves total on three other accounts
kandym is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 10:05 PM   #293
Start each day HAPPY
Gifted

nmiller8 has a spectacular aura about

I wish they would turn one day into a day were the leave just rain from the sky! To make sure people get some! I have been on all dayand have only gotten 5 leaves.
nmiller8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 10:22 PM   #294
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

well i have had all i can take and am logging out for the night. I found the hat, the sweather, the wheat sheath, and one food. so that is 4, plus two more i saw and missed. good luck hunters!
boot gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 10:29 PM   #295
RegsH
Gift Guru

RegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socks

Yeah, I think I'm done for the night as well. I've only gotten one of the newest fall fest items, but I have plenty of hats now.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting!
RegsH is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 10:52 PM   #296
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

I'm with so many of you...this is not a fallfest..its a frustrationfest..My children do not have hours and hours to spend on the computer...yet, we've only had a leaf or 2 in 2 hrs time....with several windows opened....I just don't get it...why does Ganz set up the programming this way ..to only see a leaf once or twice an hour..or less??? We've gotten a couple of each of the new items..and guess we are about done trying to catch leaves...too much wasted time....Good Luck to the of you leaf clickers!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 11:11 PM   #297
Webkinz :)

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by TNVOLS
I'm with so many of you...this is not a fallfest..its a frustrationfest..My children do not have hours and hours to spend on the computer...yet, we've only had a leaf or 2 in 2 hrs time....with several windows opened....I just don't get it...why does Ganz set up the programming this way ..to only see a leaf once or twice an hour..or less??? We've gotten a couple of each of the new items..and guess we are about done trying to catch leaves...too much wasted time....Good Luck to the of you leaf clickers!!
I agree! I am very frustrated- the kids don't even want to bother! We did get 2 tonight- then it went back to nothing... we are talking about a lot of time here! I don't get it either- this is supposed to be a FUN event! Do they think this will make people want to spend more time in WW (especially the kids)?!?
ttfntigger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 11:24 PM   #298

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

This is NOT fun!!!!! I have sat at this computer this evening, trying to catch some leaves for my account and my DGD's account. At first, I thought I was doing good,but I have only caught a few leaves on my account, where I have four WebKinz, but only one on my DGD's account, where she has thirteen WebKinz. I was on her account for one hour and got one leaf! Do accounts with larger numbers of WebKinz not get as many leaves? Why can't Ganz have the leaves fall every five to ten minutes? It's just ONE flippin' leaf!! They build this whole Fall Fest thing up to be something really really great and it's not! I only have these two accounts on my computer. My DGD doesn't have a computer, so we use mine. We don't want tons and tons of special prizes, but we would like to have fun and a fair chance to get a few special prizes. My DGD is only 6 years old and she will not want to sit here tomorrow for hours trying to "catch" a leaf! And...I don't want her too! I'm not even sure I want to sit here for more than an hour at a time. Why couldn't Gantz just give everyone a Fall Surprise Box with a sweater, a place setting and the hot cider in it? (Or, any combination of the prizes.) That way everyone gets something and we don't have to wait and wait and wait and wait!

Sorry, don't mean to be so fussy! After sitting here most of the evening and not seeing but a few leaves, three for me and one for my DGD, I'm all out of fun and patience! Maybe in the morning things will be better. My rant is over....I'm going to bed! Phooey on Ganz!

A Very Grumpy, Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 11:37 PM   #299

Kattinz is on a distinguished road

I think the ONLY good thing about the Fall Fest is that the leaves move more slowly across the screen instead of lighting fast like last year. But you know what? That's the ONLY good thing!

These leaves might be moving slower- but they seem to never appear in the first place! All around everything is REAL SLOW. I've got 2 windows open and nothing...

I'm with ya'll...
Kattinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 11:45 PM   #300

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Star Child
This is NOT fun!!!!! I have sat at this computer this evening, trying to catch some leaves for my account and my DGD's account. At first, I thought I was doing good,but I have only caught a few leaves on my account, where I have four WebKinz, but only one on my DGD's account, where she has thirteen WebKinz. I was on her account for one hour and got one leaf! Do accounts with larger numbers of WebKinz not get as many leaves? Why can't Ganz have the leaves fall every five to ten minutes? It's just ONE flippin' leaf!! They build this whole Fall Fest thing up to be something really really great and it's not! I only have these two accounts on my computer. My DGD doesn't have a computer, so we use mine. We don't want tons and tons of special prizes, but we would like to have fun and a fair chance to get a few special prizes. My DGD is only 6 years old and she will not want to sit here tomorrow for hours trying to "catch" a leaf! And...I don't want her too! I'm not even sure I want to sit here for more than an hour at a time. Why couldn't Gantz just give everyone a Fall Surprise Box with a sweater, a place setting and the hot cider in it? (Or, any combination of the prizes.) That way everyone gets something and we don't have to wait and wait and wait and wait!

Sorry, don't mean to be so fussy! After sitting here most of the evening and not seeing but a few leaves, three for me and one for my DGD, I'm all out of fun and patience! Maybe in the morning things will be better. My rant is over....I'm going to bed! Phooey on Ganz!

A Very Grumpy, Star Child

i have to agree with you star child. this is crazy. i sat here for 4 straight hours and one leaf with apple cider in it!!!! this is not fun. there is no reason for ganz to make this so hard. kids can't have fun waiting for the leaves because i am a grownup and i can't have fun playing on ww while waiting. i end up missing a leaf. if i can't do it how is a kid supposed too? u have to say where the dock is and on top of it i missed 6 leaves earlier today when i was in my room redecorating. i would click on the leaf, my webkinz would start moving around the room and the leaf wouldn't get caught!!!! aaaaaaaaahhhhh ganz does really build up fall fest and there was programming issues last year from what i understand. they had a whole year to fix it. i really hope winterfest is better. and it's not like these items are going to be 'rare". i agree that there should be a gift box to kick off the fall fest. then kids feel like they won something even if they don't catch a leaf....and those leaves can be tough to catch sometimes as well!!! another glitch?

ok, i am now done with my own rant!!!
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: