Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 07:36 PM   #271
is a
Gift Guru

pigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

i caught one of the new butternut squash and two of the sweaters. but none of the pressed leaf plate thing yet
pigsrockoutloud is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2009, 07:43 PM   #272
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

Yippee! Already got something as my "souvenirs" from Fall Fest!!! Thanks for this thread!!!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:06 PM   #273
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by RegsH
Twelve minutes? Don't give up yet! There's a POSSIBILITY every six minutes, but there's no guarantee. I've gotten a couple leaves this evening, but it's been more than a half hour since my last one. Keep watching--just make sure you're in a place where you can see your dock.
Yep, I have been in my room for almost 1.5 hours watching the floor flicker every six minutes and haven't had a leaf yet. Ugh!
taytertots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:16 PM   #274
Webkinz :)

bearwatts is an unknown quantity at this point

just have one leaves
bearwatts is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:17 PM   #275
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by taytertots
Yep, I have been in my room for almost 1.5 hours watching the floor flicker every six minutes and haven't had a leaf yet. Ugh!
glad to know i am not the only one!!! it is soooooooo frustrating. esp when some ppl are getting so many!!!
boot gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:20 PM   #276
supernova187 is on a distinguished road

I have been logged on most of the day and I have only seen 5 leaves. I got 2 cornucopias, 2 hats, and 1 squash dinner (after logging in and out several times). I think these things should be coming by more frequently. What a waste of a day!
supernova187 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:26 PM   #277
askelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond reputeaskelly has a reputation beyond repute

It has been over 3 hours since i've gotten leaves. I got 3 leaves within 15 minutes and then nothing! I've stayed in rooms, for long periods of time, and still get nothing! I guess i'll try again tomorrow. I got two wheat sheafs and the leaf plate, and the potted elm tree!
askelly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:27 PM   #278
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

ok those of you doing the floor flicker thing...again i got a leaf in between flickers...what's up?what am i doing wrong?

its like the flicker reset itself or something...

Last edited by boot gypsy; 09-19-2009 at 08:29 PM..
Old 09-19-2009, 08:40 PM   #279
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

If I only stay in my room and don't go to Quizzys or anything else, then the floor flicker thing works. But if I do go somewhere other than my room, then it seems to be "off". Also, I have been playing Link'd to pass the time and the leaves sail right over the game and I can catch them and earn money at the same time. I have not tried some of the other in room games, but I seem to recall from last year that they all allow the leaves to float over the top.

Also, I am logging off every 45 minutes or so. I am not leaving my account up and running for long periods. So far I have 13 leaves, and I am only missing the potted elm.

Last edited by Jennifer36; 09-19-2009 at 08:44 PM..
Jennifer36 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:45 PM   #280
lulaestelle
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Jenifer36
If I only stay in my room and don't go to Quizzys or anything else, then the floor flicker thing works. But if I do go somewhere other than my room, then it seems to be "off". Also, I have been playing Link'd to pass the time and the leaves sail right over the game and I can catch them and earn money at the same time. I have not tried some of the other in room games, but I seem to recall from last year that they all allow the leaves to float over the top.

Also, I am logging off every 45 minutes or so. I am not leaving my account up and running for long periods. So far I have 13 leaves, and I am only missing the potted elm.
thanks....do you know , does it matter if you switch rooms???

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: