Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 06:52 PM   #261
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 
Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

View Post Originally Posted by nucleardan
well it doesnt guarantee a leaf but you can walk away and come back. Put your pointer on a floor tile in a room and wait. it will jump or flicker after a while. Start a timer and walk away, and check in 6 minutes. It will flicker again. This is when the leaves appear... or not. But i guess its the internal clock they use to turn on the random button for leaf or no leaf. it drives my wife crazy when i walk back and forth every 6 minutes, better than brain drain. If you log off it starts over. So when I log on I go to my room, point and wait. Good luck!
Thanks for the suggestion - this is working for me and i have had 3 leaves in 24 minutes. Thanks!
Jennifer36 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2009, 06:54 PM   #262
Webkinz :)

Sammymc has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

Oh, okay. thanks! I saw it on the list of fall fest items, but it wasn't mentioned in the updated "this is being given out, & this has been retired list"
Sammymc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 07:04 PM   #263
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Jenifer36
Thanks for the suggestion - this is working for me and i have had 3 leaves in 24 minutes. Thanks!
This is awesome, I can finally walk away LOL!

Mine flickers every 6 minutes... haven't gotten a leaf yet, but it definitely flickers.
taytertots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 07:13 PM   #264
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Did anyone like my Fall Fest tips? I hope so!

View Post Originally Posted by joshgrobanfan
We've waited and waited and tried all sorts of different pages where the dock is showing and NOT A SINGLE LEAF YET. How disappointing, especially when some people are seeing them every six minutes!!
Oh, so sorry it hasn't worked yet! It worked for me, but maybe it was because I'd been on for two hours before I started getting leaves. Last year they came every 30 seconds, and this year, they come every 3 hours! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Last edited by 310webkinz; 09-19-2009 at 07:13 PM..
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 07:13 PM   #265
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by taytertots
This is awesome, I can finally walk away LOL!

Mine flickers every 6 minutes... haven't gotten a leaf yet, but it definitely flickers.
mine has flickered three times since I last posted and I have had one leaf, but at least dinner is getting made - in 5 minute increments - just so i am prepped and don't miss the true 6 min!
Jennifer36 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 07:13 PM   #266
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Hmm, florr flickers? I think I'll try that instead of my CRAZY idea! LOL.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 07:20 PM   #267

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Jenifer36
mine has flickered three times since I last posted and I have had one leaf, but at least dinner is getting made - in 5 minute increments - just so i am prepped and don't miss the true 6 min!

LOL!! I know what you mean!

View Post Originally Posted by 310webkinz
Hmm, florr flickers? I think I'll try that instead of my CRAZY idea! LOL.
It's always nice to hear what works for everybody. Thanks for sharing!
ttfntigger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 07:28 PM   #268

Mitzi900 is an unknown quantity at this point

Huh. My webkinz account has not received this cornucopia yet, and I have not seen any floating leaves, and played webkinz for more than twelve minutes.Is this just a temporary glitch? Or am I going to miss out on fall fest?

Why won't Ganz make a webkinz Great Dane?
Mitzi900 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 07:31 PM   #269
I should be working!

nucleardan is just really nicenucleardan is just really nice

You're welcome guys! I figured this out last year and then read about it on another thread last fall fest. It is a bit disappointing when one doesn't get a leaf, but last year I got over 70 leaves and 80 snowflakes during the 'fests'. I will say that I will often change rooms, but if I go other places and do tasks (gems, forest, etc.)the timer gets messed up. If you are serious about leaves, leaving your screen on your room really works! Be sure to wander around every now and then so you don't get the auto log off..At least you can go and come back without burning your retinas out! Any more questions let me know!
nucleardan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 07:33 PM   #270
RegsH
Gift Guru

RegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Mitzi900
Huh. My webkinz account has not received this cornucopia yet, and I have not seen any floating leaves, and played webkinz for more than twelve minutes.Is this just a temporary glitch? Or am I going to miss out on fall fest?

Why won't Ganz make a webkinz Great Dane?

Twelve minutes? Don't give up yet! There's a POSSIBILITY every six minutes, but there's no guarantee. I've gotten a couple leaves this evening, but it's been more than a half hour since my last one. Keep watching--just make sure you're in a place where you can see your dock.
RegsH is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: