Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 05:46 PM   #241
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

View Post Originally Posted by nucleardan
Hey ttfntigger- do you know the "floor flicker" trick?
say what???
boot gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2009, 05:55 PM   #242
Webkinz :)

satherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of art
satherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of art

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

View Post Originally Posted by kinznewbie
So how does the "doo doo la dee do" song work?

I have been on all day with a 90 minute break. We are using my kitchen timer to notify us at the 11 minute mark. All the pets have baths! It seems like whenver it gets to that eleven minute mark, it starts playing "please wait". aarrrgghhh

anyways, with 9 hour invested, we have a squash (which looks like a steak!) and a cup of apple cider.

This is my first fall fest. Last year dd had an account and just thought the leaves were pretty. That would be pre-insider!

I am a fall/halloween kind of gal. It makes it even more difficult because our computer is in one section of the house that you can not see unless you are sitting right there!

Helpful hint - do NOT eat really good pizza while in the world. It is just impossible to try and work your mouse left handed!
That is so funny about the butternut squash because I thought the same thing. It looks like one of those plastic steak chew toys for a dog

Try clearing your cache that might speed things up a bit. Just a thought. From past experience it always seems like the first day is slow but then it picks up on subsequent days.
satherton is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 05:59 PM   #243
carolannz AutismAwar

CarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of light

I keep get leafs in the club room plus in the garden area and just chat with people I only been play a few hours and have got 15 leafs am not get the sweater yet but am hope soon! I going back to the garden now but that my count so far so try the garden area. There come for me any were from 5 mints to 30 mints. All them from the garden area!
CarolannZ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 06:00 PM   #244
I should be working!

nucleardan is just really nicenucleardan is just really nice

You know, watching a floor tile in your room unti it flickers? That's the 6 minute trigger. IF you want I'll explain.
nucleardan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 06:00 PM   #245

patches28 is just really nicepatches28 is just really nice

. . . . . I havent gotten any leaves other people have the prizes but i didnt get a leaf
patches28 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 06:01 PM   #246

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

Hey ttfntigger- do you know the "floor flicker" trick?

No, I have no clue! Please enlighten me! I am leaf deficient and need help, LOL! Thanks a bunch!
ttfntigger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 06:01 PM   #247

patches28 is just really nicepatches28 is just really nice

yah me too lolz
patches28 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 06:04 PM   #248
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

You know, watching a floor tile in your room unti it flickers? That's the 6 minute trigger. IF you want I'll explain.

yes please
boot gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 06:04 PM   #249

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

Yes, Please explain!! Thanks so much!
ttfntigger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 06:13 PM   #250
I should be working!

nucleardan is just really nicenucleardan is just really nice

well it doesnt guarantee a leaf but you can walk away and come back. Put your pointer on a floor tile in a room and wait. it will jump or flicker after a while. Start a timer and walk away, and check in 6 minutes. It will flicker again. This is when the leaves appear... or not. But i guess its the internal clock they use to turn on the random button for leaf or no leaf. it drives my wife crazy when i walk back and forth every 6 minutes, better than brain drain. If you log off it starts over. So when I log on I go to my room, point and wait. Good luck!
nucleardan is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: