Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 04:13 PM   #231
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

I have been getting them 6, not 12, minutes apart. I logged on at 4:47, caught one at 4:59 and then another at 5:05. None a 5:11. I'll see if the pattern continues.
bookworm42 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2009, 04:19 PM   #232
Webkinz :)

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

Hi guys! Someone give me some ideas- We have caught 2 leaves all day (and I do mean all day)!! Have tried the trading room, front page, and rooms (dock always showing) Please help! I see everybody else is having problems too- can we pool some ideas as to why some people are seeing them every 6 min and others with nothing all day!?! What a way to spend a Sat.! I have cleared my cache as well. Thanks!
ttfntigger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 04:33 PM   #233
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

I have 20 prices. The decorative thing, and a sweater.
Almost an hour and a half of waiting. *sigh*

Make that three. I got a potted elm tree.

Last edited by [xo] Pop-Tart; 09-19-2009 at 04:33 PM..
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 04:47 PM   #234
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Okay! I just got two leaves since my last comment! Say Hello to my Autumn Toque and Apple Cider! LOL. Alrighty, here's a few tips to catching leaves! We are all CRAZY for Fall Fest!

1. Go about WW like the Fall Fest isn't this week. Just pretend, is all.
2. Go to your room and play a few games (Checkers, Link'd, Bathtub Battles, etc.) with your pet.
3. Go around town! The Clubhouse, Webkinz Stadium (I found two leaves here!), Curio Shop, etc.
4. Edit rooms themes, do whatever you want, really.

The leaves will just happen by, going "Doo da doo la la". You know, whatever tune leaves sing. I have no clue. Last time I checked, I'm not a leaf. Anyways, just act normal. Visit PJ and make some outfits. I got a leaf doing that! If you got anymore questions or suggestions, quote me here or PM me.

Whatever you do, DO NOT EXPECT THE LEAVES TO COME!!! They come when you least suspect it. I'm not sure why, but they do. Have fun collecting your leaves!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Maybe it would help if you had an Asian account, 310webkinz? They are not floating in the North American accounts, yet. TOMORROW is the 19th. It IS, however, the 19th in Asia and YES, those leaves are falling, but EVER so slowly. Maybe Justin has to speak to the Creative Director about AGITATING THE ARBORIUM!!
I AM going to make an Asian account, now. I'm mad thaty no leaves are falling, even when its SAT!!

Last edited by 310webkinz; 09-19-2009 at 04:47 PM..
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 05:06 PM   #235

cindyf is an unknown quantity at this point

i have not gotten any leaves at all yet on my account and my dd 2 accounts. I have been over an hour on each one and zilch. I have been everywhere that you mentioned too. Maybe later or tomorrow they'll show up.
Good luck to all.:wt:

Finally at 6:05 i got my first leaf -apple cidar- now hopefully they'll show up on other 2 accounts.

Last edited by cindyf; 09-19-2009 at 05:06 PM..
cindyf is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 05:09 PM   #236
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

We've waited and waited and tried all sorts of different pages where the dock is showing and NOT A SINGLE LEAF YET. How disappointing, especially when some people are seeing them every six minutes!!
joshgrobanfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 05:18 PM   #237

AnnieOK is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall~ Fall Fest has Started

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Click the image to open in full size.
...2.5 hrs later I'm still not getting leaves!!

7 hrs. no leaves...
AnnieOK is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 05:25 PM   #238

kinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of light

So how does the "doo doo la dee do" song work?

I have been on all day with a 90 minute break. We are using my kitchen timer to notify us at the 11 minute mark. All the pets have baths! It seems like whenver it gets to that eleven minute mark, it starts playing "please wait". aarrrgghhh

anyways, with 9 hour invested, we have a squash (which looks like a steak!) and a cup of apple cider.

This is my first fall fest. Last year dd had an account and just thought the leaves were pretty. That would be pre-insider!

I am a fall/halloween kind of gal. It makes it even more difficult because our computer is in one section of the house that you can not see unless you are sitting right there!

Helpful hint - do NOT eat really good pizza while in the world. It is just impossible to try and work your mouse left handed!
kinznewbie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 05:29 PM   #239
I should be working!

nucleardan is just really nicenucleardan is just really nice

Hey ttfntigger- do you know the "floor flicker" trick?
nucleardan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 05:32 PM   #240
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

2 hours - 2 leaves
kandym is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: