Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 02:31 PM   #221
Webkinz :)

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
2 leaves in a row that i clicked on but it wouldn't stop!!!! my webkinz started to move both times. could that be why???? i am awfully frustrated by it. also, to everyone playing quizzy's....any luck there?
Same thing happened to me in my room...4 times! I click on the leaves and they keep going!

Switched to Quizzy's and I'm able to click the leaves...got a wall plate...Ganz needs to improve that one....way too small!
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2009, 02:33 PM   #222

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

i open one window and open my ww page, and put it as far to the top of my screen. then i open another window, come to WI or where ever and minimze it and take it to the bottom of the screen. i have my lower window about as tall as the 1st line of the first door in my WW room. oh, it's a med. room
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 03:07 PM   #223
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
i open one window and open my ww page, and put it as far to the top of my screen. then i open another window, come to WI or where ever and minimze it and take it to the bottom of the screen. i have my lower window about as tall as the 1st line of the first door in my WW room. oh, it's a med. room
In your room you need to block your pet in with furniture so when you click leaf your pet want walk. And you will catch leaf. My most sucessful wins have been on newspaper.
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 03:08 PM   #224
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

I have been getting leaves all day on 6 minute intervals, sometimes 12, 18, 24, 30 I have 20 prizes so far.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 03:26 PM   #225

ladydragon will become famous soon enough

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I have been lucky to see 1 leaf an hour, my niece hasn't seen that many, we have been on pages with a dock the whole time!
ladydragon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 03:32 PM   #226
Sausage! :D

retheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to behold

I just got the cornocopia

Now I got the sweater

Last edited by retheriolu; 09-19-2009 at 03:32 PM..
retheriolu is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 03:34 PM   #227

ladydragon will become famous soon enough

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Does anyone know if it is safe to make the Caring Valley Trees yet? I haven't seen the "all clear" in the news yet.
ladydragon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 03:52 PM   #228
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

I have not seen any in maybe a half an hour. I'm still waiting impatiently.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 03:55 PM   #229
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

i have seen one leaf in almost an hour
got a hat
kandym is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 04:03 PM   #230
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Ummm, is it just my account, or have the leaves just stopped? I've been off and on for nine hours, and so far, I've only gotten 7 leaves. These are the only prizes I've gotten so far:

An Autumn Toque
A Place Setting
Two Cornucopias
A Pressed Leaf thing
Two Butternut Squashes

That's ALL!!! Where have all the leaves blown? Cry cry cry!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
I have been getting leaves all day on 6 minute intervals, sometimes 12, 18, 24, 30 I have 20 prizes so far.
U r so lucky! I have 7 prizes!

Last edited by 310webkinz; 09-19-2009 at 04:03 PM..
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: