Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 01:35 PM   #211
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

I just had 2 leaves show up with in 30 seconds of each other.
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2009, 01:41 PM   #212
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

I have an American Account and a European...nothing in the European starting last night ;-)
Signed on this morning and caught only 1 leaf in an hour and a half!!!! Luckily, it was a cabled
sweater.

Ganz did this last year, too.....Christmas 2008 was better with the snowflakes.

I don't have all day to watch 2 accounts and sit at the computer for hours!!!!

They should be falling every 6 - 12 minutes....PERIOD! People have full days on the weekends
from work and other activities. I can only hope to win something, somewhere, during the
course of this week, I guess.

It ends Friday...so, that leaves 6 more days (besides the rest of Saturday).

Sometimes, you just feel "jipped"...;-(
sindarin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 01:47 PM   #213

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

mine seen to be random but i am having a lot with six minutes between them....i don't know it that's helps anyone. it's frustating. how are kids supposed to win? the only reason i could sit here this lond warching is because i split my screen. top half has WW open. the bottom half has WI or gmail or facebook on it so i can catch up n my messages while waiting for a leaf. i hope the leaves fall faster tomorrow!!!!
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 02:00 PM   #214
Oekie defies all odds
Oekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all odds

So far the only leaf I encountered was in he Curio shop with the dreaded "please wait....."And of course I could not click the leaf *sigh*
Oekie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 02:11 PM   #215

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

2 leaves in a row that i clicked on but it wouldn't stop!!!! my webkinz started to move both times. could that be why???? i am awfully frustrated by it. also, to everyone playing quizzy's....any luck there?
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 02:13 PM   #216
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I have been in for 3 Hours and no leaves...Sigh Does anybody know if this will be fixed? Or does Ganz know about this?
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 02:13 PM   #217
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

One of my accounts in freaking out. It keeps jumping to the magic forest on it's own and giving me an extra try and then sometimes it will give me 2 leaves within 30 seconds of each other. Very weird.
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 02:14 PM   #218
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

How do you split the screen...that sounds like a good idea!
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 02:16 PM   #219

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

So I finally have time to wait for leaves in my garden. A lovely leaf comes by, click...click.... clickclickclick!!! No please wait, but my computer is frozen. Leaf is gone, computer unfreezes. Eight minutes later, same thing happens! This will not be fun for me if it continues. Maybe I have to wait for during the week when the servers aren't so busy?
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 02:25 PM   #220
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I am doing surprisingly well, I have caught 15 total so far, and I have missed maybe 5

I caught 7 since 2:47.

I am sorry some of you it's a bust, I hope some leaves blw your way!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: