Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 08:47 AM   #161
Sausage! :D
Webkinz :)

retheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

I haven't seen any leaves
retheriolu is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2009, 08:48 AM   #162
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall ~ Fall Fest has Started in Asian Accounts - Update ~ Fall Fest has Started on Euro Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
Dito what Melissa said! I have got two since 10:30AM
Also ditto what Melissa said. 1.5 hours, no leaves.
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:48 AM   #163

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

View Post Originally Posted by retheriolu
I haven't seen any leaves
Try clearing your cache. I didn't see any until I did that.

Good luck!!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:48 AM   #164
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by mlh
Hi, jazzy. They do not fall in the arcade...more's the pity! You can catch them wherever you can see your dock at the bottom of the screen. Good luck!

Thank you! Nuts... only so much to do while not in arcade... guess I can just have the browser open and do other stuff online in a separate window, that works!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:50 AM   #165

Sarahh is an unknown quantity at this point

are you supposed to get the cornucopia today?
Sarahh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:50 AM   #166
Sausage! :D

retheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Try clearing your cache. I didn't see any until I did that.

Good luck!!
How do I do that
retheriolu is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:52 AM   #167
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by retheriolu
How do I do that

here's a good thread about how to do it - it should help!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-after-534444/
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:58 AM   #168
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Sarahh
The cornucopia is just one of the prizes if you catch a leaf.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:58 AM   #169
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by Sarahh
Hi, Sarahh. You can get the cornucopia and also the sweater, the potted elm, the wheat sheaf, a toque (hat), a place setting, some hot apple cider, some squash and a wall plate. That's a bunch! Good luck!
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 09:03 AM   #170
Gift Guru

lily1117 is just really nicelily1117 is just really nice

Hey everyone! I was on my Asian account yesterday for 3 hours ~ no leaves! This morning I was on my American account for about 2 hours ~ no leaves! Then I cleared out my cache as well as added webkinz to my list of trusted sites in Internet options ~ I then restarted Internet Explorer and ta da 3 leaves in approx. 1/2 hour! Not sure if this will work for everyone, but it did for me! I received hot apple cider, new sweater and autumn place setting.

Good Luck!
lily1117 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: