Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 07:44 AM   #151
310webkinz
Webkinz :)

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

Really? Because I've only caught one leaf, a yellow leaf, and got an Autumn Toque. I hope I can catch more than that!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2009, 08:23 AM   #152
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

i have been on for almost an hour and no leaves. american account. was checking to see if others were having a leaf shortage too
boot gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:32 AM   #153
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Just to clarify - could someone tell me which areas leaves are flying? I know in the rooms obviously, and I think in the newspaper - but do they fly in the arcade, kinzville academy, employment office? I can't remember!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:39 AM   #154

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

i haven't gotten 1 leaf yet =[
ButterflyFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:39 AM   #155
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

The leaves are falling at 6 minute intervals. I received my first on (a sweater) then 18 minutes later i got a squash, then 30 minutes later I got a squash, then 6 minutes later I got a place setting.

Make your you clear your cache, I had to before they would start falling, Also make sure your pop-up blocker is off for webkinz world.

GOOD LUCK ALL! I hope this helps
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:42 AM   #156

Sarahh is an unknown quantity at this point

I got a plate on my one and only leaf so far.....i didnt get the cornucopia though
Sarahh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:43 AM   #157
Sausage! :D

retheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to behold

Has anyone gotten some on american accounts
retheriolu is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:44 AM   #158

Sarahh is an unknown quantity at this point

ok not i got squash....yes my account is american and i have gotten two leaves within 30 minutes

now i got squash*
Sarahh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:46 AM   #159
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
Just to clarify - could someone tell me which areas leaves are flying? I know in the rooms obviously, and I think in the newspaper - but do they fly in the arcade, kinzville academy, employment office? I can't remember!
Hi, jazzy. They do not fall in the arcade...more's the pity! You can catch them wherever you can see your dock at the bottom of the screen. Good luck!
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:47 AM   #160
Meanjt

Unhappy Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall - Update: Fall Fest happening on all Zones!

I'm having the same problem. I've been on since 7am EST and only seen two leaves. It would be great to catch one every 6 or 12 minutes. My cache has been cleared and pop ups are allowed. I'm only catching them at the 45 min after the hour mark.

What's funny is as I was typing this I caught one going by in the other browser.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: