Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2009, 11:38 PM   #121
Guess what?! Imma
Gift Guru

Mindy98 is a name known to allMindy98 is a name known to allMindy98 is a name known to all

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall ~ Fall Fest has Started in Asian Accounts - Update ~ Fall Fest has Started on Euro Accounts

look what i got!
Click the image to open in full size.
Mindy98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2009, 11:44 PM   #122
Webkinz :)

srw303034 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Leaves have Begun to Fall ~ Fall Fest has Started in Asian Accounts - Update ~ Fall Fest has Started on Euro Accounts

i will go dream of all the leaves i will catch tomorrow. because i sure do not see any flying now

i am waiting in my house for the leaves shoul i go somewhere else or can i catch them there?

Last edited by srw303034; 09-18-2009 at 11:44 PM..
srw303034 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 11:47 PM   #123
Hawks4life will become famous soon enough

I think the "every 12 minutes" theory is totally bogus. I spent 6 hours on my asian account and got 6 leaves total. Have not seen any in the last hour.
Hawks4life is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 11:51 PM   #124
Lil Kinz
usha_94931 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been on my Asian account for 45 minutes. The 1st leaf finally fell.
usha_94931 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 11:52 PM   #125

i know what you mean not one leaf here you would think that as long as they have been doing this they would have it down pat. Either that or people do nott know wat they are talking about. just one leaf please befor i go to bed. i am tired i was up at 5:30 this morning ugh ugh
Old 09-18-2009, 11:53 PM   #126
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

It is definitely on a 6 minute interval...I have gotten them that close together...whether you actually get something every 6 minutes, NO....sometimes 6 minutes later a leaf may fly, or 24 minutes later...
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 11:54 PM   #127

I jusy got a leaf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baked Butternut Squash for me.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:55 PM   #128
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

Id like to know how some people get them every 6 minutes and others dont get them hardly at all- Ganz should make it more fair

I have 4 accounts- 2 american 1 euro and 1 asian and for 4 hours / 4 accounts I have 5 leaves total. my asian/ euro I sat there for over 2 hours with no leaves (yes cleared cache, reloaded, opened dock, etc everything you "should" do)

I sure hope they pick up for everyone. I mean I am glad for those who are getting them, but just like with snowflakes last year it stinks for those of us who dont.
Melissa30067 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 11:57 PM   #129

Geez I just have one account and can hardly keep up. How do you keep up with FOUR?
Old 09-18-2009, 11:58 PM   #130
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by srw303034
Geez I just have one account and can hardly keep up. How do you keep up with FOUR?
LOL I have ADHD so I get bored easily
Melissa30067 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: